The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think I buy bras from practically all the places mentioned in the poll. I have bought some from ASOS too because they often have Wonderbra ones in the sale.
Reply 21
Jayjayjay
Thank you :smile:

Ann Summers claim to go from A to G cup sizes (just looked at their website)
i just buy if I spot one I like, no specific place, I do like marks and sparks though
Reply 23
topshop :love:
they're just so pretty
Marks and Spencer, I'm a really awkward size too and they always do pretty ones that actually fit nicely :smile: La senza confuse me about their sizes, every time i go in i seem to be different! Maybe its the different styles of bras or something? Hmm. :s-smilie:
Reply 25
Bravissimo, generally. I sometimes go to Debenhams too, because they do the brand that fits me really well - Freya. It's so expensive though! Stupid boobs.
crazyunicorn133
Marks and Spencer, I'm a really awkward size too and they always do pretty ones that actually fit nicely :smile: La senza confuse me about their sizes, every time i go in i seem to be different! Maybe its the different styles of bras or something? Hmm. :s-smilie:

Yeah, their sizes very a lot! The Girly and Gorgeous range fits me perfectly in a 30E because, as Kate mentioned, they're really small in the back. However, a 30E in their plunge bras is huge in the back and too small in the cup (and an F is too big.)

I find this with other brands too, even Freya vary a lot between different styles.
Is La Senza expensive?
Reply 28
I get most of mine from La Senza, sometimes H&M!
Reply 29
jodie_lee
I need a 28/30 back, and looking today, M&S were all 32+, Debenhams had a few 30 but not many...
omg totally know what you mean!!!

Im a 28G so i use figleaves LOADS, brastop.com and bravissimo are good too, but not if youre smaller than a D cup

hope that helps!
House of Frasier is the way forward.
primark. i keep meaning to go to la senza because i need to get fitted now, i've been guessing my size reccently and now my back is beginning to ache and my straps aren't fitting onto my shoulders.
I shop at both Marks and Spencers and La senza, I used to shop at Debenhams, but I found the bras I had from there didn't really give me enough support.
Reply 33
Jayjayjay
What cup size do Ann Summers and La Senza go up to (if anyone knows, please)?

La senza goes up to a FF (but it's a small FF)

And Ann summers goes up to a G, but not in many styles. So yeah, I have like 5 of the same bra from ann summers because it's the only nice one i can get in my size :p:
Used to be primark but my friggin boobs grew from 32A to 32C, which many shops dont seem to do - none of the cheap shops anyway! Pain in the arse, do they expect smaller people to not have any boobs? :frown:
La Senza for me.. :biggrin:
Bravissimo and M&S mainly. Can't afford to buy bras though, far too expensive! :frown: For that reason Brastop are good but its annoying not being able to try stuff on so I don't really like buying from them.
Reply 37
H&M cheap and good quality
jarralisa
Try La senza,Primark i think do smaller back sizes aswell

If you wear a cup size bigger than a B i would give Primark a miss not only to they not stock it in back size smaller than a 34 but from the looks of most of their bras they don't have nearly enough support.
Bravissimo is good. If there's not a branch nearby you can buy online but make sure you've been measured first. I know its a bit cliched now but so many women are wearing the wrong size. I had to recently sent a friend to get fitted becasue she was wearing the same size as me (32D) but she was a lot larger. 30 mins later after a M&S fitting she was wearing a 30F!!
Hope you find something that you like.
Reply 39
I still buy the Angel ones from M&S :ninja: since I found out that they go up to 32Cs I pretty much live in them lol...super-flexible comfy underwiring ftw!
I like Elle Macpherson Intimates - it's really pretty underwear...but it's sososo expensive! £32 for one bra :eek:

Latest