The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ghassan
I mean I am only half through my first term. But I could not imagine spending a weekend in the library reading for an essay if I was not really interested in the subject.

I still can't believe how poor the university library opening hours are at weekends ... I guess it's something that you learn to work around, but it totally screwed up my essay the other week when I didn't realise that the Rad Cam was closed on Sundays.
The West Wing
Sociology :frown:

I think it's just because for my last supervision I read everything Marx ever wrote except Capital, and it was really incredibly exhausting and off-putting.

Ah, problematic. You hate everything the department is best at :p:
Mook
I still can't believe how poor the university library opening hours are at weekends ... I guess it's something that you learn to work around, but it totally screwed up my essay the other week when I didn't realise that the Rad Cam was closed on Sundays.

Yeh, I was pretty miffed when I realised that the UL isn't open 24hr, or even decent hours or over holidays :s-smilie: Several other college libraries are 24hour, but not ours! :banghead:
Reply 63
Mook

I am lucky enough to be at a college which has 2 libraries that are open 24 h. However this also makes it easier to just sit in the library doing nothing but procrastinating:frown:(
Reply 64
Yarrr, my college library is 24 hours a day as well but that's not really of much help but loads of your books have to come up from the bookstacks.

Latest

Trending

Trending