The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Was there any point to this other than you wanting to spam and get some adulation for it?
Reply 2
LOL Breakdown.
When I asked for mine for English, she went all cryptic and "I will give you your breakdown date. Hmm, I think you'll have a breakdown on august of 2012."

But for Higher music, I'm not sure what the actual MARKS were, but I did get high A band 1 for all sections. :biggrin:
I was so surprised/happy, cause it was untimetabled, and I had to figure out what to learn, then learn it in my own time.

Well done in your drums though, that's a really good mark! Are you wanting to do music?
The listening was quite hard to be honest, I dunno how I did so well in it: I learnt all the concepts an hour before the exam xD
Reply 3
Asymptote
LOL Breakdown.
When I asked for mine for English, she went all cryptic and "I will give you your breakdown date. Hmm, I think you'll have a breakdown on august of 2012."

But for Higher music, I'm not sure what the actual MARKS were, but I did get high A band 1 for all sections. :biggrin:
I was so surprised/happy, cause it was untimetabled, and I had to figure out what to learn, then learn it in my own time.

Well done in your drums though, that's a really good mark! Are you wanting to do music?
The listening was quite hard to be honest, I dunno how I did so well in it: I learnt all the concepts an hour before the exam xD

nah i just love the drums lol i hated listening

Latest

Trending

Trending