The Student Room Group
Yep! Thats not normally a problem at all, just make sure your personal statment is written to fit both courses.
Reply 2
i almost did that last year....could be a good move if you really have your heart set on that uni...what courses and where?
Yes... I applied to three courses at one uni and two at another, and received offers for all of them... As long as you mention everything in your P.S. you'll be fine...
mary21
i almost did that last year....could be a good move if you really have your heart set on that uni...what courses and where?

Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering & Finance, both just about identical courses, with different grade requirements.
Reply 5
if you really want to go to that uni, and would be equally happy doing either course then go for it...especially if the grades requirements mean you could potentially have no worry on results day as you know your going to x uni if you get offers for both....but also don't pin your hopes on just one uni...make sure you explore them all...also theres the possibility that if you went for the one with higher grades if you didn't get the results they may have space on the other and let you on...

Latest

Trending

Trending