hey , i have the same predicted grade as you and applied for:
>Manchester
>Nottingham
>King's
>Cardiff
>East Anglia

I'm lucky the teacher doing my ref is an english teacher and she's really nice
Reply 2
My teacher won't do my reference she says that shes not got time :angry: So frustrated.
I'm predicted BBC

-UEA
-Reading
-LSOP
-Brighton
-Aston/Kings - STILL undecided lol :s

Schools never write bad stuff in ur references EVER lol.
Reply 3
I'm predicted ABB
- Manchester
- Nottingham
- Aston
- KCL
- Keele
Reply 4
Check out my sig, and i'm predicted AAB
Reply 5
Predicted AAB
- Bath
- Nottingham
- Aston
- Cardiff
- Medway
Reply 6
AS grades... BBC
Predicted A2's (after retaking a few modules) ...ABB

Cardiff and Bath for pharmacy!

xoxo
Im predicted AAA n im applyin
- nottingham :biggrin:
- manchester
- kings
- aston
- LSOP
buh the fustrating thing is that me tutor hasnt got ''time'' to rite a reference. SO FRUSTRATING !!!!
Reply 8
InDiAn GuNnEr
Im predicted AAA n im applyin
- nottingham :biggrin:
- manchester
- kings
- aston
- LSOP
buh the fustrating thing is that me tutor hasnt got ''time'' to rite a reference. SO FRUSTRATING !!!!

Thats awful
bombard he/she with emails!
xoxo
Reply 9
hamstein your school seem like they dont want anyone to go to uni?! lol. Was it you who said they wouldn't change your predicted grades?

What made you all decide to do pharmacy?

xxx
Reply 10
idesofmarch
hamstein your school seem like they dont want anyone to go to uni?! lol. Was it you who said they wouldn't change your predicted grades?

What made you all decide to do pharmacy?

xxx

Yes i hate my school, its because last year they over predicted everyone and loads of people didn't get into their wanted uni so they've been told not to predict anyone higher than what they got at AS to be fair and sure, and also not let us resit in january or resit at other schools. :angry::angry::angry: THEY WANT US TO FAIL!! I swear.

Pharmacy because it's just what I enjoy doing, reading, being involved in, I know its what I want to do :smile: but stupid school isn't helping :mad:

Okay rant overrr lol. soz
Reply 11
Well if its going to stop you getting in to uni then they should predict you higher!
Agreed i think you should pester them about it. Tell them about the universities selection procedures etc. If they don't budge speak to your head of year.

Predicted ABB
Applying:
LSOP
Aston
KCL
Manchester
Portsmouth
Reply 13
Have you sent your ucas form off?

Are there any pharmacy offers yet:eek: :p:
Reply 14
no, no offers so soon lol. I've spoken to the head of year she can't do anything about it, nevermind I'll just work my face off this year. I have my whole app done but still need to choose between Kings and Aston lol
Reply 15
Your head of 6th form should be able to, they are the ones in control of your application and can change anything!

Choose which ever one you liked the most and can see yourself studying at.
I applied for Kings, Kingston, DMU, Aston and LSOP n i have offers from DMU n Kingston so far.
Reply 17
SkySantosh
I applied for Kings, Kingston, DMU, Aston and LSOP n i have offers from DMU n Kingston so far.

When did you send ur app off :s you have offers way early!
Sent it off bout october 10th-ish? Something like that
Reply 19
So it took just over 2 weeks for offers:O

Latest

Trending

Trending