The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Kingston University's Foundation course is supposed to be really good, and I know that Richmond upon Thames College offers Foundation too. I did my A-Levels at Richmond, including Fine Art and Graphics, and the Art facilities are pretty good. I know a couple of people who did Foundation there and liked it and the only reason I didn't stay there was because I wanted to go somewhere new (I'm at Camberwell now). There's also Putney school of Art, but I don't know much about it really.
Reply 2
I didn't like kingston university much.
:frown:

Thanks for the help :smile:
I don't know much about the art foundation but I did find this: http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/beforeyouapply/artanddesign/foundationcourses/
Reply 4
try ucca, ravensbourne then.they r also very good!!
actaully kingston is a top choice!!:biggrin:
Reply 5
ucca only do btec.
Reply 6
ucca do foundation as well i had my interview today and got a place :smile:
Reply 7
Ohh really? Also well done!
Reply 8
RAVENSBOURNE is the way to go!
Reply 9
pixy
Ohh really? Also well done!

the btec diploma is foundation studies is an art foundation course.
Reply 10
pixy
I didn't like kingston university much.

Thanks for the help :smile:

^ Just wondering how come you didn't like Kingston that much? I'm applying for Chelsea or Wimbledon (not yet decided!) then Kingston and Epsom.
Reply 11
The building reminded me of a prison, and the tutor seemed so stuck up, jst didnt like how he was he was talking about how falmouth is bad and kingston is good and it's like stop putting other unis down just talk about why kingston is good :/

idk just didnt like the overall feel to the uni.
Reply 12
pixy
The building reminded me of a prison, and the tutor seemed so stuck up, jst didnt like how he was he was talking about how falmouth is bad and kingston is good and it's like stop putting other unis down just talk about why kingston is good :/

idk just didnt like the overall feel to the uni.

Lol I can see what you mean about the prison, its not too bad, Kingston itself is nice I guess. But yeah the tutor was like that, I asked him if he knew two pupils that were currently in the foundation (who came from my school) and he looked at me as if I was crazy! It was off putting but it does have a reputation.
Hey guys I just wanted to ask which foundation course do you think is better: in Birmingham city University or in Falmouth University ?? Please help... I can't decide..and I have no time left... :/

Latest