Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University of Glasgow blether thread

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional for English Literature, pretty excited! Still not heard anything from MyCampus but that's OK right? They said they'd be sending out emails throughout this month.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullieo)
    I got an unconditional for English Literature, pretty excited! Still not heard anything from MyCampus but that's OK right? They said they'd be sending out emails throughout this month.
    Well done!

Btw your avatar of Link is totally adorable. :cute:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Hobbit)
    Well done!

Btw your avatar of Link is totally adorable. :cute:

Thank you haha! (:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    This thread seems to be the most popular so I'm going to post this problem here, I just received an unconditional to do a masters course at Glasgow Uni, I was expecting an email with a link or something so I could reply and accept the offer. However I haven't received anything, any other postgraduate applicants have this problem? and is there a solution? I was think just calling up tomorrow and accepting that way if thats an option
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mysteryguitarman)
    This thread seems to be the most popular so I'm going to post this problem here, I just received an unconditional to do a masters course at Glasgow Uni, I was expecting an email with a link or something so I could reply and accept the offer. However I haven't received anything, any other postgraduate applicants have this problem? and is there a solution? I was think just calling up tomorrow and accepting that way if thats an option
    I got a conditional offer for a Masters Course. They said in the email to Reply with the same topic to accept.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    MyCampus is just a joke.. I feel sorry for the people who booked holidays this week thinking they would have enrolled by 1st of August..
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on holiday, won't be back till early September, is.it advisable to leave mycampus till then? I'm very lost and confused!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. My name is Camy and I am going to a be a student at Glasgow Uni Business School. Is anyone here currently studying/will study business management?

I am quite excited since I have never been to Glasgow and I don`t know anybody in UK. How is the student life at Glasgow Uni?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brianna1344)
    Hello everyone. My name is Camy and I am going to a be a student at Glasgow Uni Business School. Is anyone here currently studying/will study business management?

I am quite excited since I have never been to Glasgow and I don`t know anybody in UK. How is the student life at Glasgow Uni?
    'tis awesomeeeeeeee
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cressida)
    I'm going on holiday, won't be back till early September, is.it advisable to leave mycampus till then? I'm very lost and confused!
    Assuming you don't need to get on to pick subjects which will fill up fast then you *should* be fine.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Any way to find out which subjects do fill up immediately?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when freshers will get their log in details for my campus?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metro2610)
    Yes, we have. And, it is a pain every day! :mad:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeNeverWrote)
    Does anyone know when freshers will get their log in details for my campus?

I have a forwarded email from an inside source We should recieve our info early next week, as they had problems with the server stability last week while current students were doing their thing and dont want to flood it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamStu)
    I have a forwarded email from an inside source We should recieve our info early next week, as they had problems with the server stability last week while current students were doing their thing and dont want to flood it.
    Cheers, saves me asking the question as I'm waiting on my login details for 1st year
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamStu)
    Yay, thank you, I'm super excited

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeNeverWrote)
    Yay, thank you, I'm super excited

no problem, I'm returning to uni to start again after an 8 year hiatus and i'm probably just as excited as everyone else
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/regist...n/newstudents/

Everything is explained here for the registration. We should receive the emails Monday
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoCommentMan)
    Yes, we have. And, it is a pain every day! :mad:
    Tell me about it...

Still unable to enrol because my tutor never transferred me to the College of Social Sciences last year. Even had to ring the uni and wade through all the crap for that information...

Should be done on Monday though... Take it you've had issues too?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 15, 2014
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.