The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Geoggers!!!!

Hey-am well nervous-has anyone recieved a geography offer yet?or for that matter-heard anything at all?:confused:
Reply 1
shylock
Hey-am well nervous-has anyone recieved a geography offer yet?or for that matter-heard anything at all?:confused:

I have not even applied yet! lol
A couple of people in my school have been given offers, from Manchester, who give rapid responses.
I haven't. :frown:
I have acknowledgments from everywhere except southampton but no offers yet. I was looking on the Southampton uni forum and no one else has an acknowledgment from them either so im feeling a little happier :smile:
Reply 4
So far I have only seen a few Geography offers, and that has been from Exeter, Manchester and Birmingham.

Otherwise no other universities have started handing them out yet. I have only been acknowledged by three of my five, Cambridge, Bristol and Nottingham, and the other two, Reading and Southampton have completely ignored me. No offers or rejections yet though. :biggrin:
Reply 5
from what i can remember southampton don't give acknowledgements. i certainly didnt get one and the first i heard from them was "you need to apply for your accomodation", before they even gave me an offer (didnt get an interview, miserable sods)

i would ask my flatmates downstairs whether they did or not but that involves moving and i really cant be bothered atm :p:
Reply 6
Arg people have recieved exeter offers!should i be concerned that i have yet to have heard from them because that was like my lowest grade university-or am i just freaking out?!?this ucas stuff is scary!!
ive got ABB from glasgow
also whats an acknowledgement?
geography1991
also whats an acknowledgement?

It's just the email that the university sends you to say that they've received your application.

Latest

Trending

Trending