The Student Room Group
Reply 1
magiccarpet
i cant be serious about it. its too funny. its about why the law shouldnt enforce morality in issues of s+m. also its for my friend and if i write a good one for him and he get a betta grade than my own essay i'll be p**sd off.

any ideas on what to include or ahat i should do?

Erm... if you're writing an essay for your friend whom you don't want to get as good a mark as you do, why bother putting in the effort on his behalf?
Reply 2
its my bf. i love him and he's not been going to lectures so doesnt know anything. i worked solid 3 weeks on mine, a whopper with 80 footnotes, 20 cases, 20 books, 10 joural arts and the rest laws. i read all of abrahms, harts works, austin, bentham,hobbes,kant,wittegstein,plato,aritotles nichomachean ethics and he hasnt done anything.

its just not fair. plus if anyone finds out we'll get chucked out. but its due tomoro and he's sleeping. i do lov him but i'll be so guted if he hasnt done a thing yet gets a better grade than me when i've slogged my guts out on my essay.

so im making it really stupid and saying how sexual exparimentation is essential to humans. am i right to do it or should i write it nicely??
Reply 3
magiccarpet
its my bf. i love him and he's not been going to lectures so doesnt know anything. i worked solid 3 weeks on mine, a whopper with 80 footnotes, 20 cases, 20 books, 10 joural arts and the rest laws. i read all of abrahms, harts works, austin, bentham,hobbes,kant,wittegstein,plato,aritotles nichomachean ethics and he hasnt done anything.

its just not fair. plus if anyone finds out we'll get chucked out. but its due tomoro and he's sleeping. i do lov him but i'll be so guted if he hasnt done a thing yet gets a better grade than me when i've slogged my guts out on my essay.

so im making it really stupid and saying how sexual exparimentation is essential to humans. am i right to do it or should i write it nicely??

Oh Gawd....

You're not helping him in the long term. If he doesn't get his act together now, what makes you think he will in time for the next essay that comes round?

Hope your boyfriend enjoys McDonalds....
Reply 4
magiccarpet

Just because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean that you should do his work for him! Wake him up and tell him he has to do it!

You seem too nice! :smile:
Reply 5
i know but i so love him i cant leave him to fail or his parents will take him back to hong kong! anyway its due tomoro so i gotta do it. but im so tempted to duff it up and write alot of sh*t.

as for muncruns point, yea so far this semester i've sdone all of his coursework. even written a script for a presentation he had to give cos he got chucked out of his group for non attendance. hes having family probs and is lazy.

but what to do about the essay??
Reply 6
Thats ridiculous if you get caught you will both get kicked off. Don't bother...
If he was bothered he wouldn't put you in a position where you could get kicked out of uni.
Reply 7
Isn't R v Brown something to do with all of this?

The Law intervening in the defence of consent between adults in regard to Homosexual Sado-masochism...

Contrast with R v Wilson.
Reply 8
yep. :rolleyes: I remember R v Brown (sado masochistic homosexual males) :biggrin:
Reply 9
magiccarpet it seems as if he's taking advantage of you... why on earth are you doing ALL his coursework? you're putting your degree on the line. if he loves you he should realise the consequences and do it himself. one essay because of a family cirsis i can come to terms with. but not going to lectures and you doing ALL his coursework... that's just not excusable.

Latest

Trending

Trending