The Student Room Group
Is this A level or degree?
Reply 2
IlexAquifolium
Is this A level or degree?

BA degree
xiao.kai
I need points or tips on the following argument

European Union an International institution/Organization or a Superstate?

EU

SuperState:

IO:

==============

This is Just so i know where to start my research for this topic, any other info or soruces relating to this topic will be helpful

Thanx

I'm still only at GCSE, so this maybe wrong, but the ECJ and ECB are some features that would lend themselves to Europe being a 'super-state' - an organization? I'm not sure, perhaps the aid it sends to poorer countries? :/
Reply 4
I don't mean to be rude, but the best place to start would probably be the library.
First thing I'd do is look up neo functionalism on your reading list.
Reply 6
I've got something for A2 about this on my wiki. I also marked a question like this for Edexcel in 2007. Any decent textbook on the EU would do the job. BTW we thought the easiest way to answer the question was to examine each institution and say how S/N or I/G it was and then produce a summary. The wiki is at:
http://liambellamywiki.wikispaces.com/
Reply 7
Try starting with defining how the three pillar system works in the EU.

Then have a look at the different institutions that make up the EU.

http://europa.eu/institutions/index_en.htm

To be honest this is a massive question though. Start reading.
Reply 8
zav
To be honest this is a massive question though. Start reading.

ya its a pain
its not even an essay
its a 1 hour 20 min presentation
xiao.kai
ya its a pain
its not even an essay
its a 1 hour 20 min presentation

All on your own?! Christ, I've not heard of any universities doing that to their undergrads!
Reply 10
IlexAquifolium
All on your own?! Christ, I've not heard of any universities doing that to their undergrads!

ya but wat she did was no essay
so this presentation is 30% of the total grade for the course
Reply 11
Make notes that you can expand on. Find interesting and useful facts/anecdotes. Explain major features at length. Encourage questions. Relax. before you know it the time will have flown by.

Latest

Trending

Trending