Reply 61
vortex_199
Aw. Hang in there.

Billy_no_mates
ohhh nooo:frown:
chin up, still have 3 other choices:yep:

Make_It
Sorry :[
Hang in there, there will hopefully be others.
Do you have any idea why?

FFCrusader
aw sorry to hear that! :frown: :hugs:

Stay positive though, still 3 more chances this year :smile:

FIRST OF ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the support fellow TSRers.

SECONDLY! Oh my gosh. It turns out my school did not check my UCAS and I didn't say that I'd taken Biology As and that I still am taking Biology A Level. (Bio is compulsory for Liverpool). So now my teacher are ringing up ALL of my universities to let them know whats happened.

And Liverpool will reconsider now ... won't they T_T? =S

THIRDLY. I made my teacher ring the university up and they were just like "Sorry no feeback until March". But that is such a long way away. So I asked my teacher to check my UCAS once more and to let me have a look at it. Turns out my biology wasn't on there! =O So all of my universities are going to be hearing from my school about the missing subject XD.

FOURTHLY. Gosh I'm so relieved. Since I thought my application was fairly strong. (Don't attack me. I'm not bragging. =X I was just surprised that I got rejected so soon.)

FINALLY!
This shouldn't disadvantage me right? =S
Reply 62
wow thats great news!! obvioulsy not that you have had to go through all the trauma and hassle in the first place... but the fact that its fixable and not to do with you being a weak applicant.

it shouldnt disadvantage you i dont think... as long as your school takes the wrap for it and lets everyone who needs to know know.
linca2
Rejected from Liverpool without interview. 3/11/08

='( I don't understand.

:jumphug: Dont worry about it, I got 2 rejections before I had any offers. Its frustrating but I waited until the end of February before one I applied to rejected me without interview. So at least you can seek solace in that you know quite quickly. Also, you only need the one offer :wink: Good Luck x
Reply 64
Rejection from UEA for A104 on 6th of Nov. =[
Soapy
Rejection from UEA for A104 on 6th of Nov. =[

A104? Don't UEA only do the 5 year course, which they call A100.
theatrical
A104? Don't UEA only do the 5 year course, which they call A100.

Hence the rejection, was such a waste of an application :biggrin:
Edit: My bad... :o:
Reply 67
...Don't patronize me if you don't even know.
Soapy
...Don't patronize me if you don't even know.

Calm down, theatrical was only asking a question :rolleyes: When he applied they didn't do the A104 at UEA.
Reply 69
I know, but insinuating that I wasted a space on my application by applying for a course that doesn't exist is saying that I am stupid enough to make such a mistake.
Soapy
I know, but insinuating that I wasted a space on my application by applying for a course that doesn't exist is saying that I am stupid enough to make such a mistake.

What is your problem? He asked a question, it only required a civil answer. There was no need for you to get all arsey with him. Believe me, an attitude problem like yours won't get you help or advice around here.
Reply 71
Sorry, but 'hence the rejection :biggrin:' i'm referring more to you, rather than him.
Reply 72
hi

Essex rejected me last week. Have had one interview sofar with
Anglia Ruskin, nice place but dosent seem like a real uni.

I'm expecting another rejection sometime this week. :frown:
Soapy
Sorry, but 'hence the rejection :biggrin:' i'm referring more to you, rather than him.

Sarcasm. Seems that you're currently too bitter at the the moment. And tbh, I did admit that I was wrong :confused:
Reply 74
binjeman
Rejection
Birmingham
5th November

Bothered? No

Sorry to hear that. Was it after interview?
Reply 75
iSimon
Not me, I've got no interviews, no offers, no rejections so far...but from my school doing medicine

All for Birmingham:
1 offer (during 1/2 term)
1 rejection at interview (during 1/2 term)
1 rejection before interview. (before 1/2 term)

The person that got rejected after interview and the person that got an offer, when did they have their interviews?
Reply 76
I've got my first rejection:frown: :frown:

Sheffield have rejected me without an interview, which I'm not that surprised about since I didnt do particularly well in the UKCAT and they're quite keen on it.

Ah well...1 down, 2 to go (I only applied for ones within commutable distance as I have a mortgage, family commitments etc.).

Still...I dont hold out much hope...:frown: :frown: :frown:
Reply 77
Hey Evenstar, i also got rejected from Sheffield a few days back.. Don't worry. Keep you head up high and just hope you get an interview somewhere else :smile:
Reply 78
med_lion
Hey Evenstar, i also got rejected from Sheffield a few days back.. Don't worry. Keep you head up high and just hope you get an interview somewhere else :smile:

Where else did you apply to? I applied to Leeds and Manchester so fingers crossed :s-smilie:
Evenstar
Where else did you apply to? I applied to Leeds and Manchester so fingers crossed :s-smilie:

Have you read the information on the new interview style that Manchester will be using this year?

Latest

Trending

Trending