The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think this should be merged with this. 120 pages and growing :smile:

Jabbamuffin

:eek: omigawd... where's that image from?... bringing random memories of a school textbook i used to have when i was about 8...
tami*
:eek: omigawd... where's that image from?... bringing random memories of a school textbook i used to have when i was about 8...

i think it is meant to be south park
robotic_dancer
i think it is meant to be south park

:o: lol, i'm such a ditz :rofl:

could've sworn it was from a textbook though... :p:
tami*

It's a photoshopped version of a 'police sketch' in the episode 'Free Willyx' drawn by Adrien Beard.

:coma: I would.
junglemonkey
Really?! I have a friend completely obsessed with him and personally, I can't see it! :p: I thought she was the only one!

Yeah, here there and all over the place! :p: He's just..wow. I think thats the most of the reason I watch the program tbh. :yep:

Yeah, I'm cool....

Pretty boring

My ubuntu one is better

8)
foundintransmission
[fringeIMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/108gy14.png

:coma: I would.

oh god, me too!

Pacey, come to me! (I watch far too much Dawson's Creek :smile: )

Kinda boring but it looks gorgeous on my resolution :cool:
elucidation
oh god, me too!

Pacey, come to me! (I watch far too much Dawson's Creek :smile: )

his dawsons creek days don't do it for me tbh, he's so much hotter in fringe :p: him and the main woman in it better not get it on. Or else!:mad:
copy and paste is the limit of my computer skills and because that hasn't worked i'll just have to tell you that mine is a picture of paris at night (paris as in the city not the person just incase there is any confusion lol)
Reply 2378

Boring :p:
emesene XD

Latest

Trending

Trending