The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
.Andrew.
Nice one, thanks :smile: Will look through the yahoo widget gallery.

:yy:

no problemo
My new desktop wallpaper:

Reply 982
I totally stole this from a TSR user who posted ages ago with it, it was just too good to let go:

i've got a new icon set too, it had its own .exe which replaced everything for me instantly, top notch

Reply 983
MattG
I totally stole this from a TSR user who posted ages ago with it, it was just too good to let go:

very very nice!

best xp setup i've seen in a long while

shame about the damned blue frog of bloat :p:

that icon set looks very very similar to tango, which means whoever distributed it is probably breaking the law (tango released under GPL, means it requires source to be available wherever it's redistributed) edit: actually the folders are different. it's mostly the hard drive icons that look similar. edit2: that control panel thing is *definitely* from the default xfce theme tho :p:
Reply 984
yeh i think they are taken from some kinda linux distro :biggrin: like it tho

yes yes i should be moving to utorrent soonish, just can't be arsed at the moment
Reply 985
Choad
very very nice!

best xp setup i've seen in a long while

shame about the damned blue frog of bloat :p:

that icon set looks very very similar to tango, which means whoever distributed it is probably breaking the law (tango released under GPL, means it requires source to be available wherever it's redistributed) edit: actually the folders are different. it's mostly the hard drive icons that look similar. edit2: that control panel thing is *definitely* from the default xfce theme tho :p:

As long as the source code is available somewhere (such as their website) it's fine.

Can people not crop their images (most imaging websites that I've used provide a cropped version of your image automatically)?
Reply 986
MattG
I totally stole this from a TSR user who posted ages ago with it, it was just too good to let go

Heres mine:

Reply 989
You should turn on some antialiasing!
How do you do that? When it's moving you can't really notice it.
Reply 991
with nvidia cards after a firmware update the damn nvidia program loads itself back up in the systray and from that you can change AA etc. How many monitors are you displaying that off of?
Reply 992
o-e-s-j

you're welcome, thanks for showing us it before :wink:
Tagit
with nvidia cards after a firmware update the damn nvidia program loads itself back up in the systray and from that you can change AA etc. How many monitors are you displaying that off of?

I'm using Linux, not Windows, but I still found an anti-aliasing section in the control panel, cheers.
It's two 19" widescreens running at 1440x900 each.
Reply 994
xeonman9000
I'm using Linux, not Windows, but I still found an anti-aliasing section in the control panel, cheers.
It's two 19" widescreens running at 1440x900 each.

it was pretty obvious your on linux lol
Oh right, it's just that you were on about the system tray, the Linux version of Nvidia display manager doesn't load into the system tray.
Reply 996
Zark.
WWWWidescreen.
Nice desktop :smile:
Heres mine for the week :wink:
Reply 998
Rahhh, twinscreenly lovelyness!!

:biggrin: (scaled from 1680x1050)

Latest

Trending

Trending