The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yay Another Maggot Online!! w00t!!

I Think The Slipknot Shall Play Here Too =]

Wow I Like Your Extra Quicklaunch Toolbar Erana How Did You Do It?
Mine... Waitin for a customised wallpaper.
Reply 163
one-prophecy - how'd u get those note type things?!
StickyNote 9

http://www.download.com/StickyNote/3000-2351_4-10257904.html?tag=lst-0-3

^ Thats only a trial version. I'll try and get you a crack if you decide to download it.
Reply 165
Mine attached.

Some call it boring. I claim it's 'minimalist'. Definitely all about the white/silver though. Not a fan of the black/neon blues.
Reply 167
Fleece
one-prophecy - how'd u get those note type things?!

Or, instead of One Prophecy's link, get Konfabulator. It has lots of cool 'widgets' you can attach, including, I don't doubt, that, but all fan speeds, memory usage and stuff. Lots of resource hogging (but very pimp) fun to be had.

Apologies for the double post, expected it to auto merge.
Just a question, where do most people get their desktop 'skins' from? I got mine from www.crystalxp.net and it's beautiful, and just wondered where other people got theirs from.
WindowBlinds section from www.wincustomize.com or deviantart
Reply 170
When I was on XP, I used WindowBlinds for the actual skins, and DeviantArt or just google searches for wallpapers. Now I'm on Linux, just edit all the colours myself, and use www.kde-look.org (and it's associates) for the bootscreens and things.
Reply 172
beth_geog
Mine is beaaautiful!!

my lovely desktop

owww it came out tinny!

Did you link to the image in the album or just the thumbnail?

Multiplexed, for future reference, I see you are using WindowBlinds, what's the skin called? It's rather cool.
One-Prophecy
WindowBlinds section from www.wincustomize.com or deviantart

Does this mean that if I wanted to change the look of my desktop I'd need to download WindowBlinds and then add a skin I liked, or just download the skin?
^ You'd have to download WindowBlinds first. You can't have any skin without some sort of program to run it off... such as StyleXP and etc. Then you can download the skin from wincustomize and use it.
One-Prophecy
^ You'd have to download WindowBlinds first. You can't have any skin without some sort of program to run it off... such as StyleXP and etc. Then you can download the skin from wincustomize and use it.

Thanks. :smile:
KingLeigh
Did you link to the image in the album or just the thumbnail?

Multiplexed, for future reference, I see you are using WindowBlinds, what's the skin called? It's rather cool.

'tis K-tek steel. Thanks.
Nothing special, rather large though
Reply 178
Nice selection of games her0n!

Latest

Trending

Trending