The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ah...maybe it'll be ok then...its just that going to cambridge...well...i can't believe it...
Reply 41
naelse
i know how you feel. nothing anyone said to me last year could convince me that they weren't about to retract my offer! in the end i called the admissions office in early April and the admissions secretary said that she was just rushed off her feet and hadn't done a huge load of them so there was nothing to worry about.

Gah! I cant wait that long to have it all done, end of april, ouch
i know! i'm impatient and just want to get the whole thing rounded off
Reply 43
xx_ambellina_xx
it's just so terrifying! i was convinced i wouldn't get interviewed, then that i wouldn't get in, and now the ucas thingy hasn't updated!

I didn't get my Tit Hall offer from UCAS until around early March. You've definately got an offer, so don't woory about it :p:
lol early march...oh...ok then...i am reassured greatly...cheerses. :smile:
xx_ambellina_xx
getting stressed, my friend's offer is on ucas and i'm not...maybe it's a trinity hall thing darkenergy? i'm beginning to think that they actually didn't give me an offer and there was some crazy mistake.

what subject are u doing, and which college?
Still nothing yet... UCAS is so borrrring
Reply 47
Finally! Sidney Sussex for Philos, if that's of any help to anybody. I can't wait to get my reply slip sent away. The only thing better than this would be unconditional, but oh well.
:biggrin: It came up!! Hurrah!! I'm all bouncing around and stuff...or maybe that's the toffee I ate...
Reply 49
:smile: UCAS just put up my offer details~
still nothing :frown:
darkenergy
still nothing :frown:

nothing for me either...
Reply 52
sorry my mistake, I've been accepted this year by Tit Hall also - and its not on my ucas either.
JasonPaver
sorry my mistake, I've been accepted this year by Tit Hall also - and its not on my ucas either.

I'm sure i'd be able to find out if i wasn't so damn lazy, but which subject are you doing? :biggrin:
Reply 54
It looks like it's just being done differently by different colleges, or possibly departmentally. <shrug>

Alex
coldfish
It looks like it's just being done differently by different colleges, or possibly departmentally. <shrug>

Alex

and i was just about to askie you what subject you were doing, and i already knows! darn you and your confirmed offer type brethren.
hey ambellina - wyt tin siarad cymraeg? where dya study? allwn ni siarad trwy'r gyfrwng y gymraeg a gallwn ni ddweud unrhywbeth achos yn debyg iawn ni fydd neb arall yn ein deall ni! :biggrin:
rebeccajarman
hey ambellina - wyt tin siarad cymraeg? where dya study? allwn ni siarad trwy'r gyfrwng y gymraeg a gallwn ni ddweud unrhywbeth achos yn debyg iawn ni fydd neb arall yn ein deall ni! :biggrin:

erm, mine's a little patchy but sure...

Ble rwyt ti wedi ymgeisio i prifysgol?
hehe i feel so exclusive...ah well! :wink: yr wyf wedi ymgeisio i:

Cambridge - Clares (AAA)
Durham ??
Bristol (BBB)
Manchester (BBC)
Birmingham (BBC)
Edinburgh ??

a rwyf am astudio ffrangeg a sbaeneg. i take it ur doin welsh 2nd language then, if u need any tips just let me know :P
Mine was updated on 27th

Queens' for Law

Louisexxx

Latest

Trending

Trending