The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Diploma is being phased oiut in 2012 according to our lecturers.
herbal bug
Diploma is being phased oiut in 2012 according to our lecturers.

I've heard 2010 at notts
anna_spanner89
I've heard 2010 at notts

I think thats when they split the diploma up into advanced and the other one...
herbal bug
I think thats when they split the diploma up into advanced and the other one...

eh...advanced?
i had no idea about the bursary, but i guess it would be easier to transfer once in the final year, I would rather definitely get into nursing diploma rather than apply fo five nursing degrees and only get into an average uni. I think my gcse grades would let me down in the degree even though i have an access to health and social care and open university credits etc. I have 11 gcses in the d/e range and GNVQ Inter Pre nursing at pass level
Reply 65
NobodyElseWill
i had no idea about the bursary, but i guess it would be easier to transfer once in the final year, I would rather definitely get into nursing diploma rather than apply fo five nursing degrees and only get into an average uni. I think my gcse grades would let me down in the degree even though i have an access to health and social care and open university credits etc. I have 11 gcses in the d/e range and GNVQ Inter Pre nursing at pass level

Are you applying for nursing diploma this year?

This thread was also posted ages ago lol but it will help people who are trying to decide now...

I've done A levels and got a place on diploma nursing course which I'm going to transfer to degree in 2nd/3rd year.
That's my plan as well at least with the Diploma I can get a higher bursary in first year or so and then in third year i could transfer to the degree. I am definitely applying for the Feb/March intake 2010. I even have an interview for Anglia Ruskin Uni's Selection Intake even though I haven't even applied.

Latest