Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Final Showdown: Brazil F1 GP 2008

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    God I'd love Lewis to win and Alonso to have the runs and poo in his suit and have to drive the rest of the race stinkying of poop and coming 17th or something...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    Will the 2008 Champion deserve to be the Champion? Massa and Hamilton have both made calamitous errors, displaying immaturity, bottling under pressure, and generally underperforming in their machinery. If either of them had been facing a great adversary in equal conditions (Alonso, Schumacher), they would have been out of the title race after 12/13 races.
    But they're not.

They're the only two who have a chance here, so I say both of them deserve it. Yes they've both made idiotic mistakes (especially Lewis at times getting too hot headed), but out of the 20 drivers they're the only two have scored enough points to be in with a shot at being the new World Champion.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Raikkonen takes Hamilton out. Hamilton gets blamed. Massa wins the race and thus the championship, and Ferrari wins the constructors'.

It wouldn't surprise me, anyway.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Hamilton can win it. even Schumacher thinks he can do it.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm routing for Hamilton now. Bring on Brazil!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's only Tuesday

But it'll come soon enough
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner_baz)
    Probably trying to put pressure on Hamilton/rattle his cage and take pressure of Massa?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner_baz)
    Where has he said that? I doubt he said Lewis will win when he still works are ferrari and there still very much in the hunt. From a BBC arctical i read they made it out he said that, when he clearly didnt.

Anyway, i expect lewis to bottle it, and massa wins, or penalties given to lewis and massa wins. After all, lewis is still using those round tyres.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to see Hamilton bottle it...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    I'd love to see Hamilton bottle it...
    yeah the perfect way would be like last year in china, sitting in a gravel trap, with the car in perfect working order! But really, if he doesn't take the championship we might just have ourselves a new Tim Henman.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    yeah the perfect way would be like last year in china, sitting in a gravel trap, with the car in perfect working order! But really, if he doesn't take the championship we might just have ourselves a new Tim Henman.
    You just dont often have someone bottle in a sport, two years in a row. So that would be pretty funny :p:

:rofl: well to be a new Tim Henman he;d have to bottle it like 4 times?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    You just dont often have someone bottle in a sport, two years in a row. So that would be pretty funny :p:

:rofl: well to be a new Tim Henman he;d have to bottle it like 4 times?
    If lewis Hamilton is British he will bottle it.

He he wins this year, hes clearly a german in disguise, they don'[t bottle anything!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tbh its not so much I want Hamilton to lose (though it would be funny!) I just want Massa to win!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    Or get Lewis in clear air, with Heikki tucking in behind him and making life difficult for the others.
    can't see heikki qualifying far enough up to make a difference and he's a wimp at the first corner.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I want lewis to loose for two reasons.

Number 1 - Too laught at itv and there stupid ways.
    Number 2 - To Laugh at all the lewis fan boys who have been watching forumla one for 2 minutes and think lewis is the greatest driver ever, beating the likes of Schuci and Senna, and then trying to educate me, a long suffering f1 fan, because they have watched half a race. I hate people who jump on bandwagons!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    I want lewis to loose for two reasons.

Number 1 - Too laught at itv and there stupid ways.
    Number 2 - To Laugh at all the lewis fan boys who have been watching forumla one for 2 minutes and think lewis is the greatest driver ever, beating the likes of Schuci and Senna, and then trying to educate me, a long suffering f1 fan, because they have watched half a race. I hate people who jump on bandwagons!
    Haha those reasons too.
    Come on engine failure on the last corner!
    Would be comical to see Hamilton to jump out crying and try push it over the finish line :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Massa/Ferrari have dodged so many bullets whilst Hamilton/Mclaren have taken so many bullets its not even funny any more.

Massa is a superb driver, but he does not deserve to win this years title.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Sutil is the only one who deserves to win obviously!

I dont think either Massa or Hamilton have better claim over the other in terms of who 'deserves' to win. Neither has been brilliant and both have had some bad luck and bad races.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Where has he said that? I doubt he said Lewis will win when he still works are ferrari and there still very much in the hunt. From a BBC arctical i read they made it out he said that, when he clearly didnt.

Anyway, i expect lewis to bottle it, and massa wins, or penalties given to lewis and massa wins. After all, lewis is still using those round tyres.
    Schumacher has said he thinks Hamilton could beat his championship record.

Asked by the BBC if he believes Hamilton could do it, the German said: "I would say, absolutely, yes.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lewis has made many stupid mistakes.

Theres only 2 points massa has gained that are unjust, personally i think lewis brought the spa penalty on himself. No need to pass at la source he should of played it safe and taken him after the straight but lewis is too hot headed, He was a hell of a lot faster then kimi and it would of been easy, but oh no, not lewis! Lewis has made, many mistakes, far from perfect driver. Massa is a quality driver, he does deserve it if he wins it, and frankly, im sick to death of people saying he dosnt deserve it.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 29, 2009
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered motorsport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.