Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Neither do i so don't you worry.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
you know what i'm noticing......the great, great majority of female historians....just a random fact.
Reply 22
Minnieb48
you know what i'm noticing......the great, great majority of female historians....just a random fact.

*coughs loudly*
You calling me a girl :hmpf: ?
Reply 23
does anyone know if history at Bristol is any good?

im torn between bristol/durham/exeter. Exeter isn't that good in league tables, durham is too small but i can't think of a reason against bristol, except maybe that the history course there isnt so brilliant. i think it only got a 4 for research. does that matter?
Reply 24
charmingp
does anyone know if history at Bristol is any good?

im torn between bristol/durham/exeter. Exeter isn't that good in league tables, durham is too small but i can't think of a reason against bristol, except maybe that the history course there isnt so brilliant. i think it only got a 4 for research. does that matter?

Hmm yeah, the course doesn't look the greatest. Also, i think its slipping down the league tables for History. BUT, overall its still a fantastic uni so I dont think individual subjects rankings matters that much. I'm torn between bristol/durham/york (maybe notts) at the moment...But i think durham will make that easier for me by rejecting me. Have you been to visit all 3?
how many ppl (roughly) applied to bristol for v100 and havnt heard yet. they said we'd here in feb at the latest but i still havent herad nething :frown:
Reply 26
_mad_moo_
how many ppl (roughly) applied to bristol for v100 and havnt heard yet. they said we'd here in feb at the latest but i still havent herad nething :frown:

My friend still hasn't heard yet, and she's an excellent candidate. I'm sure you'll hear soon!
I haven't heard anything either...I'm starting to get concerned.

Latest

Trending

Trending