The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Tripe.

£40 return per person, if booked in advance.
Interviews will be in the afternoon.
Leave in the morning, come back in the afternoon, 3.5 hours, straight into Euston.

I'll book the damn thing for you if you want.
Needless complaining.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
BetterThanHeaven
Tripe.

£40 return per person, if booked in advance.
Interviews will be in the afternoon.
Leave in the morning, come back in the afternoon, 3.5 hours, straight into Euston.

I'll book the damn thing for you if you want.
Needless complaining.

No no... just...sub-UCL standard thinking.
Reply 42
Go on nationalrail.co.uk. About £70 return
Reply 43
Btw, can't you just go on your own, negating the cost of your parent (+why can't they pay for themselves lol?)
Reply 44
DomAD
Go on nationalrail.co.uk. About £70 return

£67 to be precise :p:

I did tell him this, a couple of times. He didn't listen.
Reply 45
Why the **** are you gonna go to UCL when you're not even resourceful enough to set up a journey to London for cheap with the internet at hand....
Reply 46
Are you planning to fly there or something!?

Seriously, get a return ticket for ~£70, go in the morning, come back in the evening, don't bring your parents. Sorted.
Reply 47
Where the hell are you looking for train fares? I live not so far away from blackpool (Chorley), and it costs me £41 return from Wigan North Western with a young persons railcard...so about £60 without. You could get a train from Preston for the same amount, plus maybe a fiver for a train from Blackpool to Preston.

And you don't need to stay over, the train ride isn't that bad. I wont be should I have to attend an interview/open day.
what's wrong with staying at a ymca youth hostel? perfectly clean and safe. and cheap, obviously.

and why is your parent coming - are you under age?
Reply 49
It's fun to stay at a YMCA youth hostel.

Latest

Trending

Trending