The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Rape their inbox
Reply 2
from which uni?
"Hello, could I have some feedback on my application?"
Jesus, you were rejected with those grades? What uni/course??
Reply 5
superman19

Whom do I contact and what details do I need to quote?
superman19

sometimes keeping it simple just works like a treat.
rejected with those grades?!
gangsta316
Whom do I contact and what details do I need to quote?

your departmental admissions tutor, and I guess giving your name would be good. having your ucas code to hand would be good too.
where were you rejected from?
Reply 9
how?!?!?!
Reply 10
gangsta316
How do I ask for feedback?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you come about being rejected?
DeanK2

I might be missing something here, but I think that's the reason why he want's the feedback.
Reply 12
DeanK2

thats what he is going to try and find out; if he knew that he wouldnt have made this thread in the first place :rolleyes:

i sense a dramatic decrease in common sense
Reply 13
I'm seriously worried now, which university rejected you?

I can only assume LSE. If so, what course did you apply for there? If not, who rejected you?

*Edit*

Regarding the question, e-mail their undergraduate admissions with your name + personal ID and your subject in the subject title.
Reply 14
MichaelG
thats what he is going to try and find out; if he knew that he wouldnt have made this thread in the first place :rolleyes:

i sense a dramatic decrease in common sense

My mind was off topic, and I actually wanted to ask from where and what course.
Reply 15
DeanK2
My mind was off topic, and I actually wanted to ask from where and what course.

:wink:
You could ask them gently for feedback but I'd be surprised if you really got anything back because they wouldn't normally feed back on applications (Cambridge do give feedback post-interview though).

Given your grades there must be something very exceptional at play for you to get a immediate rejection so I agree that seeking feedback is the way to go here.
why are people so shocked that people with excellent GCSE and AS grades get rejected?? it happens. I don't see the point in this obsession with asking for feedback unless you plan to apply again, otherwise, just accept it
Reply 18
toddlers crossword
why are people so shocked that people with excellent GCSE and AS grades get rejected?? it happens. I don't see the point in this obsession with asking for feedback unless you plan to apply again, otherwise, just accept it

So you have something to improve on? Particularly because he's applied to Oxford and it would be useful to know for the interview (e.g. there may be something idiotic in his personal statement).
Reply 19
Swayum
So you have something to improve on? Particularly because he's applied to Oxford and it would be useful to know for the interview (e.g. there may be something idiotic in his personal statement).

What course is he applying for? (I assume it is the old stalwart that results in the title mathmo? I can't imagine anything that would have resulted in rejection from that subject apart from the school reference.).

Latest

Trending

Trending