The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Aliaaa
yeah. My A was specified in Biology. I guess if your predicted grades say that you are predicted a B in chemistry, Aston won't say u have to get an A in it.

I was predicted B in chemistry and got offer for ABB A in chemistry lol.
Reply 21
hamstein

OMG ! unfair !

I think you should ring them up
hamstein

That's slightly unfair. Whats the point in them specifying the A in chemistry when your teachers have predicted you a B :s-smilie: I don't think they should've specified. What were you predicted overall, because if you werent predicted an A in anything that might have been why. Dont give up though, I'm sure you can do it :biggrin: Good luck!
Reply 23
Aliaaa
OMG ! unfair !

I think you should ring them up

=/ do u think? i wasn't predicted A in anything else and I was hoping to get the A in eng was only like a mark off last time but obviously they won't specify an A in eng hah :rolleyes:
hamstein
=/ do u think? i wasn't predicted A in anything else and I was hoping to get the A in eng was only like a mark off last time but obviously they won't specify an A in eng hah :rolleyes:

Actually I know some people on old threads that were specified an A in their third subject, for example Psychology. However, English isnt really science related maybe thats why :s-smilie: I dont really know how their system works..
Reply 25
ahh yeah tht'd be why then

Latest

Trending

Trending