The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Mine finished on something like the 12th june :smile: Everyone I know had finished by the 23rd june I think and most people finished on the 18th or earlier.
^^ Checking the boards website is a must.

It will depend what boards your subjects are in, I did a mix of AQA and OCR and my last exam wasn't until the 22nd of June!
go to:
http://www.modernisationonline.org.uk/comptimetable/

type in all the exams you are going to do and you'll see when you finish! :yep:
Reply 5
23rd of June I think - that was with OCR Economics :smile: and apparently the last exam
We all finished on June 20th. It will vary slightly. You thinking of holidaying?
It depends on the exam.
OCR National ICT is purely coursework and ends when the Moderation dates are set, and the coursework is marked.

Other courses, such as AQA English Literature and Language run into end of July and June.

Exam dates differ - if you ask your teacher they should be able to give you a rough estimate.
Reply 8
Oh kay! lolz, but you don't know how many exams I am taking! it's about 10-12 more GCSEs i think! so searching for all of them in the examboards website is looong... thank you guys for your ideas, now i have rough idea when is the start of the Summer holidays, i can think about booking now then, :smile:
Roughly late June I'd say - but the individual board websites will be more specific.

Latest