The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Are there sexy guys at Royal Holloway?

I know this will probably come across as really irrelevant considering university is for education or whatever but I wanted to know if there are any hot guys at Royal Holloway. Like is there the odd one or is there a few or is there like a balance between fit guys and ugly ones. I know it sounds a really stupid thing to ask but I don't want to spend 3 years of my life with just a bunch of spotty freaks to flirt with. It sounds like the social scene is pretty much campus based so I want to know if the boys I'll be partying with are hot. I don't mean to like offend anyone and I'm not suggesting the guys there are mingers. I just don't know. Can you please tell me. There have never been any decent looking guys in my school and I need a break!

Scroll to see replies

Seriously? :confused:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
No :P
Reply 3
Btw, partying at Royal Holl's? You're joking, right? Lol.

TBH, few are 'sexy'. A fair few are geeky.
Reply 4
Um... The student populations of every university will have the good-looking and the bad of both sexes.
Reply 5
No, not a single one.

In fact, one of the requirements to get in is to have a severe facial deformity.
Reply 6
How hot are you? bet you're a mong!
No, none.
Reply 8
I heard they kick you out if you're too attractive?
Reply 9
You are not answering properly. I just want to know if there are any fit guys. Why do you take geek questions about accommodation seriously but not my valid question?
Reply 10
Lulu-Lexi
You are not answering properly. I just want to know if there are any fit guys. Why do you take geek questions about accommodation seriously but not my valid question?

Firstly, because this is hardly a serious topic to which you really need a serious answer.

Secondly, I have already answered. I have found very few of the RHUL male population to be 'sexy', but it's all a matter of perspective.
Cause you can actually answer those kind of questions. When someone asks who to ring about something, or whatever, that's easy. But you're asking something that couldn't really even be properly judged.

There might be some you like, there might not. I assume you're not there now so no one could possibly know what they're going to be like when you apply, and it's not as if anyone could judge from anything about the university.

I doubt anyone could answer any more, even people who went. That's because it's so much about opinion, and I'm sure no one currently there has evaluated every other student. It's just like any other place or group where everyone is thrown together pretty much randomly - you'll just have to wait and see if there's anyone you like.
Reply 12
Not you. You were alright. Those other ones were annoying. Anyway I do think it is just as serious as the other threads about boring stuff like money and societies. I mean if Royal Holloway is as isolated and crap like everyone says it sounds like all there is to do is well work but thats boring or . . . other people. Besides who wants to go to a university full of unattractive people? This will probably get more horrible replies but whatever.
Reply 13
andyroo_g
Cause you can actually answer those kind of questions. When someone asks who to ring about something, or whatever, that's easy. But you're asking something that couldn't really even be properly judged.

There might be some you like, there might not. I assume you're not there now so no one could possibly know what they're going to be like when you apply, and it's not as if anyone could judge from anything about the university.

I doubt anyone could answer any more, even people who went. That's because it's so much about opinion, and I'm sure no one currently there has evaluated every other student. It's just like any other place or group where everyone is thrown together pretty much randomly - you'll just have to wait and see if there's anyone you like.

Do you go to Royal Holloway?
Lulu-Lexi
Not you. You were alright. Those other ones were annoying. Anyway I do think it is just as serious as the other threads about boring stuff like money and societies. I mean if Royal Holloway is as isolated and crap like everyone says it sounds like all there is to do is well work but thats boring or . . . other people. Besides who wants to go to a university full of unattractive people? This will probably get more horrible replies but whatever.

Who was alright?

I hope me hahahah
How can you possibly quantify? My idea of hot is probably way different to yours. Sorry but you're asking a very silly question.
Lulu-Lexi
Do you go to Royal Holloway?

I doubt anyone could answer any more, even people who went.

No.
Reply 17
If you want hot guys come to LSE- studmuffins aplenty!
get a life, if you want to act like an immatue little school girl then you wont survive at uni. once you grow up a little you'll realise there is more to people that how "sexy" they are.

bet your a proper minger aswell
Reply 19
Lulu-Lexi

there are so many things wrong with this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending