The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When did you send your form off I only sent mine off yesterday so im not expecting it but was expecting it in a week if not less
Reply 2
how do you know when the college has sent your form off?
Reply 3
obi14
how do you know when the college has sent your form off?

The message in Apply will change to something along the lines of:
"Your application has been processed by UCAS. You will be sent a welcome letter and will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application."
Reply 4
mine took ages, but you can log onto track before anyway and check progress (I got an offer before i got the letter!)
Reply 5
did it take that long... :s-smilie:
i just sent mine off now... and i thought the welcome email was automatically going to be sent right now to me
How long have you been waiting for your welcome letter?

In any case, you can use track without it if you haven't already by using the 'Forgot login details' button.
Reply 7
i have been waiting now , for nearly 2 weeks
Reply 8
Mine took 5 days... :s-smilie:
Reply 9
My UCAS was submitted on Oct 10th and I only recieved it a few days ago... dont worry about it, you dont really need it, but if you are concerned phone UCAS and they will check the status of it for you.
I got mine today it has been 4 days
Reply 11
i got 3 acknoweldgements within 2 days :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Hopefully it will come this week
Reply 13
i got mine this week
Reply 14
I got mine within about 4 days (and it was via airmail too), but i think some are getting lost or they aren't sending them all out as two friends, one who sent hers off the day after me and one who sent it a week before, didnt receive theirs. And i sent mine off on the 20th October so they should be here by now.
Reply 15
omgg where is the TRACK BUTTON?!?!
Reply 16
On the UCAS home page (track progress)

And your personal ID number comes up when you log into apply on the front page...just take out the dashes.
Reply 17
xkatieloux
On the UCAS home page (track progress)

And your personal ID number comes up when you log into apply on the front page...just take out the dashes.

thanks so much been waiting ages for someone to tell me rep for u :smile:
Reply 18
Mine Arrived today! Finally
Reply 19
my friend had the same problem, his didn't arrive for a few weeks.
I wouldn't worry to much because it should say application sent on UCAS.
the welcome letter is just a confirmation letter anyway, it doesnt show you anything special!

Latest

Trending

Trending