The Student Room Group
Eugh...it either went 'BAD/OK' for me. My only hope of getting a decent score lies with Section 3 so I'm hoping what I wrote wasn't complete and utter crap. I can bet I did better in Section 1 than I did in Section 2 - and Section 1 was really hard, so yeah, that's not a good thing! :indiff:

It's sad to think that no matter how hard I tried, I might not even have the chance to get an interview at UCL with some of the guesses I had to make today. They say it's not the be-all-and-end-all yet right now it feels that way. I'm glad I only chose one BMAT university - I would feel distraught if half of my choices were influenced by how I performed today. At least that's one thing I chose right in the end haha!

Please UCL, don't reject me just yet! :frown:
We could hear a decision from our BMAT unis before the 1st though, right? Seeing as they get our results before we do..
section 1 = awful. if i get a 5 i would be surprised.

section 2 = HORRENDOUS. if i get a 5 then there is a god

section 3 = good, hopefully a 12, but i doubt that anything that good can come from this devil of an exam :|
Reply 4
!MEna
Eugh...it either went 'BAD/OK' for me. My only hope of getting a decent score lies with Section 3 so I'm hoping what I wrote wasn't complete and utter crap. I can bet I did better in Section 1 than I did in Section 2 - and Section 1 was really hard, so yeah, that's not a good thing! :indiff:

It's sad to think that no matter how hard I tried, I might not even have the chance to get an interview at UCL with some of the guesses I had to make today. They say it's not the be-all-and-end-all yet right now it feels that way. I'm glad I only chose one BMAT university - I would feel distraught if half of my choices were influenced by how I performed today. At least that's one thing I chose right in the end haha!

Please UCL, don't reject me just yet! :frown:

Don't worry. I am in the same boat as you with UCL. I know that they say on their website that they interview people who do not meet the 5, 5, 9 criteria, so there is hope should the rest of our applications be strong.
Reply 5
You have to be kidding me, 1st of December!
Reply 6
witness the sickness
section 1 = awful. if i get a 5 i would be surprised.

section 2 = HORRENDOUS. if i get a 5 then there is a god

section 3 = good, hopefully a 12, but i doubt that anything that good can come from this devil of an exam :|

Section 1 = Awful+WTF if i get a 5, major ejaculation

Section 2 - Awful, but slightly less WTF, if i get a 5 Sperm Explosion.

Section 3 = Question 2 could not have been better, but after 2 sessions of rape, bad. So i have more chance of wining the lottery than getting 559.
Reply 7
Who ever put easy is a tosser, and a Liar.
Reply 8
I wish i wasnt a resit student and could have done the BMAT, it is obviously very hard but something you can properly practice for unlike the UKCAT and i could have proved myself... All unis should accept resit candidates with ext. circs. Damn it
jjkkll
Section 1 = Awful+WTF if i get a 5, major ejaculation

Section 2 - Awful, but slightly less WTF, if i get a 5 Sperm Explosion.

Section 3 = Question 2 could not have been better, but after 2 sessions of rape, bad. So i have more chance of wining the lottery than getting 559.

LOL

yeah those first two sections bummed me out so much, i lost all my motivation.

if i get higher than a 5 in section 1 and 2 i will literally devote myself to god

i did not like question 2 - mainly because it too long for my brain to register what was being said, and i dont think i even udnerstood it.. so i just left that one.

question 1 was easy becasue it was like easy to talk abotu and discuss and cant remember question 3/
*sigh* why did you allow options such as the last one...there's always going to be some joker who won't bother taking it seriously.

Latest

Trending

Trending