The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

annabelle
Same here and I have the most abysmal teachers!!! We do absolutely nothing in lessons and on one occasion, one even forgot to turn up...grrrr!

Just on one occasion, compared to our teacher thats great attendence!! We also have a very bad economics teacher and most of the stuff for as-level i taught myself, something i wont be able to do for transport and development.
I think there's a shortage of decent economics teachers :mad: .
Reply 41
that paper was ok...I could do about half of it lol!!! I did the last essay about healthcare and education.
Reply 42
8 Lucky number
i enjoyed the paper. On section b did the one about state intervention in economy, think it was the second of the three essays.

Enjoyed it?! Hmmm...I wish I could say the same thing!!! Urgh, I found the first part an absolute nightmare!!! I did the same essay question as you...I think that went okay though.
Reply 43
john williams
Just on one occasion, compared to our teacher thats great attendence!! We also have a very bad economics teacher and most of the stuff for as-level i taught myself, something i wont be able to do for transport and development.
I think there's a shortage of decent economics teachers :mad: .

yeah I had to teach myself everthing too...but I think I'm gonna have to get a tutor because I'm starting to struggle! A2 is a whole different ball game!
Ocrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Latest

Trending

Trending