The Student Room Group

The Harry Potter Society III

Scroll to see replies

Tootles
Hehe, wow. Was there an HP Soc I?

And do Gryffindor get a prize for having the most house-points until the end of the old thread?

Yes! :excited: Especially since I think I am the only Gryffindor remaining :ninja:
Tootles
Hehe, wow. Was there an HP Soc I?

And do Gryffindor get a prize for having the most house-points until the end of the old thread?

Yes - the links in my first post!

I suppose they can - Its a big well done =D I'll restart the points if noone complains?
Yeah, re-start the points :biggrin:

We just need some teachers now to set homework, so we can gain points!!!

I miss Aeana, she kept this thread alive :frown:
Reply 23
Thanks, Seph :smile:.

skyhigh: I'm still a Gryffindor! We're not dead, yet!

MF: It's my fault Aeana's not here any more - She left to try and help get the PotterForum going (and hardly anyoe's joined, yet - come on, people!). I'll send her an email later and ask her to come back :smile:.

And if you're needing teachers, I'll be happy to teach something! :biggrin:
Ack today is so boring. :\
One of my housemates is sleeping still.:eek:
And one went out early this morning. For a lecture or something.:o:
I hate having nothing to do.:argh:
Well I do need to make a phonecall but can't be bothered.:o:
Tootles

MF: It's my fault Aeana's not here any more - She left to try and help get the PotterForum going (and hardly anyoe's joined, yet - come on, people!). I'll send her an email later and ask her to come back :smile:.

Ahh well I knew that, but I wasnt sure if she'd just left her account on here or deleted it or what. She kept us on the whole roleplay thing, it was good cause I could pretend to be someone else :o:

I was going to join PotterForum, but when I got the email and read the threads and things I was at a public computer in another country so I didnt want to join when people could have pretty much free access to my password/username. I'll go join when I've finished on here :smile:
I joined :smile:
Reply 27
Less than a month to the release of the new book!
There's a new book? :eek:
Reply 29
"The Tales of Beedle the Bard," it's the book of fairy tales from Deathly Hallows. Look for it on Amazon, it's out in 10 days!

:woo:
Oh god I can't get that. I can't afford anything at the moment. :bawling:

Well...except an outfit for this world record smurf thing our unis doing next week. :ninja: but shh.:p:
I dont have to buy this one. I am getting it for my birthday :proud:
Enchanté
Oh god I can't get that. I can't afford anything at the moment. :bawling:

Well...except an outfit for this world record smurf thing our unis doing next week. :ninja: but shh.:p:

Me neither!! I never got paid last month so I'm suffering from an acute cash shortage.

Yeah, we did the Smurf thing a few weeks back, dont know how it went, I didnt end up going :frown:
Reply 33
Enchanté

the truth in that is she looks like a smurf already and just needs a £1.99 blue makeup kit.
Magickal_Faerie
Me neither!! I never got paid last month so I'm suffering from an acute cash shortage.

Yeah, we did the Smurf thing a few weeks back, dont know how it went, I didnt end up going :frown:

I'm not going now.:p:
I'm having a night out with my friends instead in the weekend because not everyone wanted to go because it's on a wednesday.:p: And some of my frineds have to get up early for nursing placements.
Oh well.:p:

I hate having no money especially round xmas time(ish)
Enchanté
I hate having no money especially round xmas time(ish)

Yeah, it sucks. Majorly!!
Is anyone getting Tales of Beedle the Bard today? :woo:
Reply 37
Yep, I'm waiting for the Limited Edition to arrive today (as well as the standard).

Woot!
My housemate is...but it's going home rather to here (seeing as she got the £50 I don't blame her =P)
Ahh I'm so excited :biggrin: me and housemates are getting a kitten in Febuary. :eek:
One of my housesmates boyfriends' cat is pregnant and said we could have one. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest