The Student Room Group

The Harry Potter Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
Original post by I Persia I
Exactly.

Please put your messages in spoilers as to not spoil the film for those who have not seen it.

Spoiler

Oops, I've put it in a spoiler - you may want to edit your quote of my post. :wink:

And I'm glad you agree! It almost ruined the film for me, but the Gringott's scene and the adaptation of The Prince's Tale mostly made up for it. :smile:
Original post by amii_G
Oops, I've put it in a spoiler - you may want to edit your quote of my post. :wink:

And I'm glad you agree! It almost ruined the film for me, but the Gringott's scene and the adaptation of The Prince's Tale mostly made up for it. :smile:

Yeah - those two bits were very well done.

Spoiler

Reply 1022
Yeah - those two bits were very well done.

Spoiler

Did they not add the bit in bold in your spoiler?! I can't even remember.

Spoiler

Original post by amii_G
Did they not add the bit in bold in your spoiler?! I can't even remember.

Spoiler

I'm 75% sure they didn't, I could be wrong however but I'm gonna go watch it again on wednesday. :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 1024
I'm 75% sure they didn't, I could be wrong however but I'm gonna go watch it again on wednesday. :smile:

Spoiler

I agree. I'm watching it again next week too. :smile:
Reply 1025
Dont know quite what it is, remember seeing Order of phoenix at the cinema, and thinking okaish, but then when it came on Sky Movies, and watched four times, really grew on me, likewise with Half blood prince, Azkaban.
JK Rowling has moulded the stories really well IMO, the selfless Harry the teenage pangs, the relationships with the adults, Harrys parents lurking inthe background, dobby, Gringotts, Hagrid, smashing cast and ensemble.
Thank you JK Rowling
has anyone got into pottermore yet? I keep missing the clues :frown:
Original post by British_Student^^
has anyone got into pottermore yet? I keep missing the clues :frown:

I have, on Tuesday :smile: My username is StoneDraconis136 ^_^
Reply 1028
Original post by A level Az
I liked the last film (I don't think I could ever dislike it since it marks the end of my childhood pretty much) and thought they did a great job with some parts of it, though I can't help think about the obvious things that would have made it better...

Spoiler

Neville and Snape were awesome by the way :biggrin:

There's not much I can add to that.

Spoiler

I preferred Part 1, to be honest.
Original post by loonyplatypus

Day 5 registration closed when i woke up! :angry:

I don't care I'm going to set an alarm for like 6am or something.
Day 5 registration closed when i woke up! :angry:

I don't care I'm going to set an alarm for like 6am or something.

Clue 6 is open now!
Clue 6 is open now!

WHERE IS THE QUILL!! :laugh:
Clue 6 is open now!

YES! I got it thanks!! :love:
"Congratulations! You were among the first 5,000 fans to upload a valid photo to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ - Part 2 mosaic.

Your photo appears in the mosaic here and will also feature in the limited edition poster of the first 5,000 valid entries to the mosaic. Search for yourself again in the poster, which will be on its way to you shortly.

Your poster will be dispatched to the postal address you supplied when you uploaded your photo.

Hope you like it!
"

Woooo! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Daammitt :frown::frown::frown:
Original post by unamed
There's not much I can add to that.

Spoiler

I preferred Part 1, to be honest.

Spoiler

Lucky you! :biggrin: I only have one day left. I think I shall have to... wait until October :eek: -dies inside- :p:
Did anyone get the welcome email?
Reply 1038
Hey, can i be in Ravenclaw?
I'd like to take up potions, charms, and defence against the dark arts :smile:
I keep checking my emails looking for the welcome email. (I've heard that if you registered on day 1 you'll get your welcome email first). Every time I see that I've got a new email I get excited and then disappointed :frown: Damn you Errol!

Quick Reply

Latest