The Student Room Group

The Harry Potter Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Original post by lou12
snape definitely. such a brave man :smile:. I wonder how many kids will be named severus in the future

if I ever have a son...:cool:
Reply 1101
Bellatrix because of her crazyness :biggrin:
Alan Rickman
or Mrs Weasely
Reply 1103
Belatrix
Voldemort. He does a cool dance!
Reply 1105
Has to be Snape. :smile:
Mainly based on 1st+last books and films.

Neville is also a favourite.

Don't know why: I have always hated Ginny Weasley.
Original post by Clara_H4

Don't know why: I have always hated Ginny Weasley.

I like book Ginny but cannot stand her in the films :/.
Tonks, always has been :smile:
Original post by Reformed2010
Severus Snape. The most complex, three dimensional character in the franchise in my view. His the only one that went through all the emotions and tribulations of a human would. He hated James but was jealous of the relationship he had with Lily. He adored and loved Lily. He put his faith in a man, Voldemort. Only to overcome this by realising what it would cost him, in the end Lilly. There he went through a life changing moment and realised his true path was on the path fighting evil. He put his faith in Dumbledore showing remorse he begged for forgiveness. He agonised with being asked to kill one of his most trusted friend, but remained loyal right till the end. Faced further hatred from everyone who thought he was good but had now turned evil. Acted as a double agent for the side of good and double crossed the second most powerful wizard of all time. Not only did he die the bravest man of the entire series. But year after year he saved the son of a man he hated without once complaining about it, or letting the hate Harry showed him waver in his mission. That right there, is a self less man!

Selfless Severus Snape, the bravest wizard of his time. :cry2:
:sadnod: couldn't believe J.K killed him off. He should have got his justice on voldemort!
malfoy, luna, ron and the weasley twins

EDIT: WTF! How can i forget the awesome bellatrix :adore:
Luna Lovegood. :hitit:
Cedric Diggory.. :X
Reply 1112
Lupin or Neville. <3
Reply 1113
Voldemort :cool:
Lupin or Sirius.

And Draco too.
Reply 1115
Has to be Snape. He's such an interesting character, and his backstory makes me feel so sorry for him. Lonely childhood, getting bullied at school, losing Lily to a man he hated and then turning to the good side despite the fact that some people still believed he hadn't changed and didn't trust him. Lying to Voldemort while staying in his good books can't have been easy either, plus many people on the dark side hated him for staying so close to Dumbledore for so long. It seems that he was hated by most people, and no one really understood how much he had sacrificed and the risks he was taking until the end.

Voldemort is probably my second-favourite character, and I'm really glad we got to learn more about his life in the sixth book and what caused him to become the person he is.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1116
Bellatrix is too funny to ignore.

Neville Longbottom is it? How's Mum and Dad?
Fred and George; I can't really distinguish between the two. I hated their portrayal in the films though. I also love James Potter whenever Harry sees flashbacks to his past. I hated his film portrayal too.
Reply 1118
Tonks :love:

or Lupin
Draco :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest