The Student Room Group

The Harry Potter Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1740
Hi, I'd like to join Ravenclaw, and study everything (obviously:P)
Hi, I'd like to join this society. I'm a Ravenclaw (hence the username :biggrin:) and tbh I'm just a tad disappointed that Arithmancy isn't real because it sounds fascinating
Can I join? I am a Ravenclaw and my favourite character is Slughorn!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Respect
Never thought about it like that!

Thoughtful Voldermort.
Whatup Potterheads...what did you think of JK Rowling's 1500 word story on Pottermore?
Hello, I'm new to this group.
I'd like to join Slytherin if that's ok.
Subjects I'd like to take are DADA(obviously) Divination, Potions and Charms. :smile:
Transfiguration would be pretty cool too.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 29Bilal96
Whatup Potterheads...what did you think of JK Rowling's 1500 word story on Pottermore?

I read it and thought it was a great idea to have the DA come together again, especially at the world cup. It was nice to have an update on all the characters.

Haha I'm still secretly hoping JKR writes another HP book, or 'The Life And Lies Of Albus Dumbledore' at the very least, I always wanted to read that book. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife

Respect

this is late! but i lolled! :lol:
Original post by cupcakes87
this is late! but i lolled! :lol:

It's true! Voldy is a good guy deep down :biggrin:
Hi guys,
joining Ravenclaw to study arithmancy, potions, charms and transfiguration :smile:
Hi!
Joining Gryffindor and studying DADA, potions and transfiguration. :biggrin:
Ravenclaw recruit here.

How many subjects can we study? Five? If it IS five, I'd like to study Transfiguration, Charms, History of Magic, Defence against the Dark Arts and Care of Magical Creatures.
Hi! Can I join?
Preferably Ravenclaw (feels weird getting a choice but I'm not complaining!) :smile:

And I'd like to study: DaDa (obvs. :biggrin:), Potions, Charms, Transfiguration and Herbology.

:smile: Whoooooo.
Yo, I would like to join Gryffindor & study everything? ^.^ If not then Potions, DADA, Care of Magical Creatures & Charms.
Ravenclaw, obviously.:smile:
I'd like to join. I'm a Hufflepuff.

I'd like to study charms, transfiguration, potions, herbology and care of magical creatures.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hii.. joining Gryffindor.. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending