Why aren't you out having fun :biggrin:
Happy birthday!

I spent most of the day alone.
Reply 3
I don't remember
Reply 4
I had a rubbish 18th.
Reply 5
Happy Birthday! It's my 18th too today and apart from having the worst lesson last period today it's been good.
Reply 6
Mine was 4 years ago...by the time i got to the club i had to be walked in by 2 friends...then spent the next 2hours curled round the toilets catching some zzzzz's, the bits i remember were epic! oh and 21st is better!!!!
Mine was a bit of an anticlimax. But don't want to sound too gloomy, instead happy birthday!
Reply 8
I'm not 18 yet, I'm youngest in the year :frown:

Happy Birthday!!!
Reply 9
Pretty much the same as any other, a non event.
rockrunride
Happy birthday!

I spent most of the day alone.

aww! :hugs:
Mine was sunday and it was wicked. what i remember anyways :wink:
It was like every other birthday, horrible. I almost forgot it was my bday aswell. but happy birthday.
Kitty_x
I'm not 18 yet, I'm youngest in the year :frown:

Happy Birthday!!!

:ditto: :frown: but at least everyone will have I.D. by then :biggrin:!
Reply 14
I have 4 hours of physics, 1 hour of chemistry and an hour of maths to look forward to on my 18th birthday :awesome:

In 12 days time :biggrin:

Go out the following friday, work all day saturday xD, someone else's house party in the evening, and then birthday lunch on the sunday.
Reply 15
My 18th was legend, we dressed up and took a limo to a posh bar and then the local dive and got wasted, but not vomit wasted, just very merry and having a massive laugh, still got the photos to prove it :smile: happy birthday for today and have a good day!

(p.s. because the 19th will be a letdown :p:)
Your 18th birthday is on a Friday! Lucky! So, what are you doing for it?
Reply 17
Happy Birthday!

i'm not 18 until may, but i hope to go to london the day before to get a handbag! my birthday's on a sunday which is rubbish...and i'm hoping i'm not going to have an exam the next day or i will not be happy!

what did you/anyone else get for their 18th?
Reply 18
I had college, then I went home and had cake and sweeties, went out for tea to the local, and then went to the pub with some friends for my first 'legal' drink.

Then at the weekend, I had a massive do at the pub (about 5 of my friends worked at the pub -I worked there too) so I had all my other friends come as well, then my bf had arranged a suprise house party for afterwards at my mates flat. Where we got well wasted :yy:

Happy Birthday OP :smile:
Reply 19
On my 18th it was so exciting! I stayed up all night....

Watching the US election :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending