The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Had a party!
I ate pizza. :awesome:

:erm:
Reply 22
Mine was naf... hardly any one at all turned up.. :P
Why are you on the computer on your 18th!
I was out having fun! hahh.
I can't even remember what I did lol I remember going clubbing in the evening though. Me and my friends all got in free becasue it was my birthday and we got free drinks. :biggrin: Oh and and I got a call from my manager to say happy birthday lolol. (she was actually phoning me to see if I could work the next week but then realised it was my birthday lolz.)
well meal wih the fam today
limo paty tomorrow and then meal
Reply 25
Somewhat strange and disastrous. But also hilarious.

I had a party planned, but it snowed heavily, so hardly anyone could make it. So there were just four of us, at my house, with a LOT of food and drink. Lots of yummy Greek food that I'd spent all day making, to be more precise.

We all got very very very drunk. We played spin the bottle and I ended up kissing this guy who I had liked for a while, but really shouldn't have got together with because I was no way near over my ex. We ended up going out for a few weeks. Originally, we were too embarrassed, so my 2 other friends who were there (both girls, both straight, one of whom had a boyfriend) said they'd kiss if we did. And then they spent much of the evening kissing on the sofa, which was fine until one tried to put her hand up the other one's top!

Later, my mum decided we were all faaar too drunk, and took away the bottle of vodka we'd just started drinking. One of the girls stormed off (she lives nearby) saying she'd fetch booze from home. Apparently when she actually got home, she forgot what she was there for, and tried to come back to mine with Christmas wrapping paper! But her mum stopped her.

The other girl had tried to go after her, but realised that she'd taken her shoes (as her slip-ons were much easier to put on than hi-tops). So she borrowed the guy's massive boots. She then tripped on the kerb, and somehow wrenched off most of a toe-nail. I helped her hop up the stairs and put her foot in the bath, dripping blood everywhere.

With all this going on, I'd forgotten about the guy, so at this point went to look for him. He was passed out, on the floor in the downstairs loo, with his trousers down.

Altogether a rather crazy night, but not one I'd repeat.
Reply 26
mine was on a saturday, took the day off work and went to the pub :biggrin:

then i had about 25-30 people round and we had a bonfire and fireworks and alot of alcohol, i don't remember feeling drunk but i can barely remember any of the night

IT WAS GOOD :biggrin:
My 18th birthday was awesome!! It was on a Wednesday which wasn't good, but I share my birthday with two other people in my year (one of whom is my twin) and when we walked into the sixth form common room together at break all our friends had decorated it in banners and balloons and everything and they'd all made us cakes and brought party food! It was brilliant! Family and friends came round in the evening too which was cool.
And then on the Saturday after we had a big party with a bouncy castle which was soooooo great! (and I actually remember it and didn't even have a hangover the next day!)

Yay happy memories coming back to me now - thank you and happy birthday jessyfantastic90!! What are you doing to celebrate?
Reply 28
I loved my 18th Birthday, so many people have birthdays in September so there were so many parties going on on the same Friday night, which happened to be my Bday. Was great....the parts of which I can remember anyway. Made my 19th seem really bad in comparison though.

Happy Birthday jessyfantastic90, though. Hope you enjoy your party 2mz. Don't drink 2 much champagne in the limo though....like my friend did. Ruins the rest of the night.
*LittleGem*
My 18th birthday was awesome!! It was on a Wednesday which wasn't good, but I share my birthday with two other people in my year (one of whom is my twin) and when we walked into the sixth form common room together at break all our friends had decorated it in banners and balloons and everything and they'd all made us cakes and brought party food! It was brilliant! Family and friends came round in the evening too which was cool.
And then on the Saturday after we had a big party with a bouncy castle which was soooooo great! (and I actually remember it and didn't even have a hangover the next day!)

Yay happy memories coming back to me now - thank you and happy birthday jessyfantastic90!! What are you doing to celebrate?

MY FRIENDS AND THE WHOLE STUDY AREA Had a cake and the all sang happy birthday to me ... i was so happy
Reply 30
For my 18th I was revising for an exam I had the next day. :>.<:
Reply 31
I drank beer for breakfast. It was awesome.
I enjoyed mine, meal, then clubbing with one of my societies :biggrin:

I was in Dublin, getting drunk.
I got way more drunk the night before, and woke up in bed with the mate I was with.
Then I wandered around in the rain for a while, then went back out for the night. Was really, really good.
And I saw Muse the day before. Epic :biggrin:
Happy Birthday!
Mine was alright, I was all mad hormonal at the time because the pill had sent me a bit funny in the head, so I think I spent most of the night before in tears.
My then boyfriend hadn't sent me a card and seemed to entirely forget, which upset me lots (we were long distance, and anyone who's been in that situation knows how much little things mean).

However, my friends made it an AWESOME day, with a cake and a banner in the common room, and then out for a meal afterwards for my first legal drink.
Reply 35
Happy Birthday :biggrin:

My 18th was great :cool:
thanks for the rep ..whoever you were thanks everyone
Reply 37
Happy birthday :biggrin:

I'm not 18 until March :frown:

But I'm already planning it... its on a thursday, so I have got the evening (and weekend) off work.. going for a meal with family and my best friend and my boyfriend, then going off to the pub with mates after :smile: Then on the Friday I'm off to CenterParcs with 7 mates until the Monday, booking a spa day there and all that. Then I guess it'll be pub golf when we're back! Cant wait!
Parents were in the middle of a really nasty split, my dad was turning into an alcoholic before my eyes and tbh my whole World was falling through (no exaggeration) from between the summer of last year untill Christmas (my 18th birthday was in Dec). So, I had a rubbish birthday. Didn't want to do anything, so I didn't.
chelski
Happy birthday :biggrin:

I'm not 18 until March :frown:

But I'm already planning it... its on a thursday, so I have got the evening (and weekend) off work.. going for a meal with family and my best friend and my boyfriend, then going off to the pub with mates after :smile: Then on the Friday I'm off to CenterParcs with 7 mates until the Monday, booking a spa day there and all that. Then I guess it'll be pub golf when we're back! Cant wait!

thanks for the rep

Latest

Trending

Trending