The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lovely :smile:!
Reply 2
They look great!! :tongue:
Reply 3
i'm getting another one today so ill have another one up by tomorow so tell me what you think of that one
Reply 4
Golz
i'm getting another one today so ill have another one up by tomorow so tell me what you think of that one

i think two large images are enough, we dont want to slow down page load times too much. otherwise just shrink them down :smile:
Reply 5
don't worry they don't slow down the page
Reply 6
Do you watch any other anime Golz?

And about the sigs- I'd have to agree with edders- I think two is already more than enough- if you add any more you're posts will become excessively long.
Reply 7
Don't worry as i say because they are bigger length ways so it wont make the posts bigger and they are all going to be about the same size so they won't stretch the page.
I do watch other animes but this one is the best. I am getting another DBZ sig but after that i will get something like a WWE one
Reply 8
come on. Someone else comment on my sigs
I can't see em. they appear as broken links :confused:
Reply 10
Golz
don't worry they don't slow down the page

They are nice but, actually they will slow it down. The more you add the longer your post is going to get we are not talking width we are talking length. If you add too much it will just look cluttered.
Reply 11
Edders - your sig is monumentally lame. Not just because it is a Conservative sig. I would believe the same for any sig, advertising a political party.
Reply 12
Infinity
They are nice but, actually they will slow it down. The more you add the longer your post is going to get we are not talking width we are talking length. If you add too much it will just look cluttered.

ill get rid of one and only have 2 sigs on at a time
Reply 13
Golz
come on. Someone else comment on my sigs

They're a bit crap.
Reply 14
ook i am about to put another one up better than all the rest
Reply 15
Do you realise ow annoying having three huge pictures in your sig is? I hope a mod deletes one or two of them.
Reply 16
Golz
ill get rid of one and only have 2 sigs on at a time

3 is way too much sorry!
They are seriously slowing down the page, it took forever too load.
I have to say it really looks cluttered now.
Reply 17
Bigcnee
Edders - your sig is monumentally lame. Not just because it is a Conservative sig. I would believe the same for any sig, advertising a political party.

ho hum :tongue:
Reply 18
Yeah stick to one pic golz - or even better, get rid of all of them :smile:
edders deleted my second one but if i put another one, ill delete the current one.

Latest

Trending

Trending