The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am thinking about going to DMU to do Media Production.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
cool, do you know when they start giving their offers?
xxx
Reply 3
teea
cool, do you know when they start giving their offers?
xxx

Yer they started now, i've got mine.. i need BBC to get in.
Reply 4
well done wat course u doin
Reply 5
and howlong did did it taketo get your offer
Reply 6
Media Production and it took about 2 weeks to get my offer.
Reply 7
cool xx
Ive picked Journalism and Media, been accepted, got the acceptance letter through today! Am so happy! Anyone going to the open day on Wedensday?
Reply 9
Ive applied for Journalism and I got a letter through the post yesterday inviting me to an Interview and NCTJ Exam in January/Feb time.
Ema.dot
Ive applied for Journalism and I got a letter through the post yesterday inviting me to an Interview and NCTJ Exam in January/Feb time.

Awsome! Ive applied for single Journalism too! how long it take them to get back to you on that?
The NCTJ exam sounds horrible, hope I get accepted and invited for an interview with that though :biggrin: What halls you going for? I want one on Campus, but a lively one!
Reply 11
**CutiePie**
Awsome! Ive applied for single Journalism too! how long it take them to get back to you on that?
The NCTJ exam sounds horrible, hope I get accepted and invited for an interview with that though :biggrin: What halls you going for? I want one on Campus, but a lively one!

Just over a week, I got my first offer after 4 days, its all a bit too quick and exciting.

I havent had a proper look at halls yet, went on the open day(me and my best friend went, we both wanted to go together and live in the same flat with our ikea cutlery, but she's not applying there now)I really liked Bede and New wharf, defintly want one on campus too, one thats nice and clean but also fun! :smile:
Ema.dot
Just over a week, I got my first offer after 4 days, its all a bit too quick and exciting.

I havent had a proper look at halls yet, went on the open day(me and my best friend went, we both wanted to go together and live in the same flat with our ikea cutlery, but she's not applying there now)I really liked Bede and New wharf, defintly want one on campus too, one thats nice and clean but also fun! :smile:

Oo! Awsome, hopefully they'll get back to me about the other course then! I applied twice to them (if your wondering).

Hehe, Ikea cutlery, ohh I can imagine that now, all pink too! :biggrin:

Yeah same, the halls on campus are really nice!
Reply 13
Ema.dot

If that was the one on the 25th thats the open day that I went to.
Reply 14
**CutiePie**
Ive picked Journalism and Media, been accepted, got the acceptance letter through today! Am so happy! Anyone going to the open day on Wedensday?

How long did it take for you to get an offer? xx
teea
How long did it take for you to get an offer? xx

6 days! I'm so happy! Ive heard back from them about the NCTJ accredited course now for just Journalism and I have an interview for that too! So it took them about 6 days to get back to me on them both!
Reply 16
**CutiePie**
6 days! I'm so happy! Ive heard back from them about the NCTJ accredited course now for just Journalism and I have an interview for that too! So it took them about 6 days to get back to me on them both!

oh my God how lucky anyway well done,when did you apply?

xx
teea
oh my God how lucky anyway well done,when did you apply?

xx

Thanks! I only applied a week ago, so I was quite suprised to hear back from them so soon!
Reply 18
well done :smile: xx
Reply 19
anyone else got offers from DMU? xx

Latest

Trending

Trending