The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well I had a review today with my psychiatrist. I handed him that wall of text I wrote and basically told him how little point I saw in my life at the moment. He asked a few questions about my motivation, energy, eating and sleeping etc.

Prescribed me Lofepramine. Still no diagnosis.
Reply 21
Lofepramine blows.

I have no energy now, I guess that is sort of helpful as it allows me to sleep a little easier now. But seriously, I feel like i've been hit by a truck most days, and my dose is being increased.

And i'm crying. Oh wow it works so well.
Reply 22
I'm pretty sure it's the medication - I was pretty withdrawn before and had no interest in doing anything but now i'm physically exhausted, can't be a coincidence it happened the same time I started the meds.
See your GP
Reply 24
Promesse
See your GP

Hey promesse.

I have seen my GP a while ago, when everything started. Two psychiatrists, hundreds of doctors visits and several hospital trips later is where I'm currently at.
Reply 25
:frown:
I was going to type something like:
"mmm...Great Jedi, you would be..."

but I've decided to try and help. I think spending less time on the internet is a good step. instead take up a hobby, study or excercise. I don't know where you are atm but I think taking up a hobby or studying would be the best bet.

Latest