Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fingering a virgin

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014

Hi everyone,

I am a virgin and never been fingered before either. Now i know that if my bf fingers me i will still be a V but might bleed cause my hymen will break.
    The thing is when he tried to put his finger up there it REALLY hurt and i told him to stop- plus i wasn't relaxed at all. Is it supposed to hurt a lot? As if someone is pressing hard into a tight space. :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You just need to relax, have some foreplay before which should make you more relaxed and helps your body get ready.

It might take a while but keeping trying even if you have to stop it until your okay.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you have lots of foreplay, kissing and rubbing etc. before he actually tries to finger you. Also, buy some lube and get him to use that on his fingers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    do it yourself?

I was a virgin when a guy first did it to me but there was a lot of kising and touching beforehand so i was relaxed. Felt good. :yep:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    have you done it yourself before?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is he doing other stuff with his fingers too? If he isn't then tell him that there are FAR more pleasurable things to do to you than that ...
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Is he doing other stuff with his fingers too? If he isn't then tell him that there are FAR more pleasurable things to do to you than that ...
    finger up the bum :yep:

I got fingered for the first time on friday and i am a virgin. It did hurt quite a bit aswell
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    do it yourself first
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    as the others have said, try it out yourself first so you become comfortable with the feeling of it, then when your boyfriend does it, have plenty of kissing etc before hand and just take it slow and go with the flow. you should'nt bleed as most girls hymens break in early puberty just from dancing, horseriding, cycling etc but it my feel very sensitive and maybe uncomfortable at first...just relax and only carry on for as long as you feel comfortable to do so xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to cut his nails
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you're relaxed and very turned on. It should be fine The very first time he puts a finger there might hurt for a second, but aside from that, it should all be good!

First time I had it done to me it bled a lot and was really painful, and continued to be every time the guy did it. In the end I got really sick of it and told him to stop. Sometimes you need to tell them to go far more gently because they're just too rough.

No i haven't fingered myself before.

He tried to do it again but it killed. I'd rather he just rub me/suck on me and give me an orgasm (sorry might sound a bit odd). He's coming over to my place this weekend, so i should be more relaxed.

Also, he was rubbin his c**k along my vagina up and down without any protection or anything. Nothing went inside though as he respects that i don't wanna have sex yet. It should be safe doing that right as i'm still a V?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Also, he was rubbin his c**k along my vagina up and down without any protection or anything. Nothing went inside though as he respects that i don't wanna have sex yet. It should be safe doing that right as i'm still a V?
    What? Do you also think you won't get pregnant because you're a virgin? That's all ********. Now play safe and use condoms for god's sake.
    And it won't hurt to have a play about yourself so you can relax more around the guy.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You have to *want* him to put something inside you, or it'll hurt. Don't just go 'hmmm, I know, lets do this!' if you're not wet. Tell him this! Lube is always a friend.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, that's a bad idea. For God's sake, tell him to use a condom or get on the pill. You can get both STIs and also pregnant that way, whether you're a virgin or not. He sounds a bit clueless, to be honest.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No i haven't fingered myself before.

He tried to do it again but it killed. I'd rather he just rub me/suck on me and give me an orgasm (sorry might sound a bit odd). He's coming over to my place this weekend, so i should be more relaxed.
    If that's what you want him to do then tell him that, though you'd be as well getting used to penetration if you're going to have sex at some point.

And now we know how people become pregnant while still protesting that they're virgins.

(Original post by Dionysia)
    Jesus Christ, that's a bad idea. For God's sake, tell him to use a condom or get on the pill. You can get both STIs and also pregnant that way, whether you're a virgin or not. He sounds a bit clueless, to be honest.
    I thought that for a girl to get pregnant, the guy's c*** has to go inside?
    But yes ur right, next time we'll be using a condom even for foreplay. Mind goes blank when ur in the situation.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: November 22, 2008
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.