The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That is big in my opinion for someone 5 foot 4..I'm 5''8 and have size 4 feet but then again i probably have small feet for my height.
Woah, that is big for someone who's 5'4"....

I'm 5'2" and a size 5, my mum's also 5'2" and a size 4.
'm size 7 but I'm a good few inches taller, I told her not to worry...
Well my feet are size 40... that's like a size 6 isn't it?
Reply 5
I'm a size 6 bordering on a size 6 1/2 but many shoe shops don't cater for half sizes.
whitepearlbaby
Well my feet are size 40... that's like a size 6 isn't it?

Thats a 7.
Reply 7
I'm an 8 but I'm also 5'11...
Who is 9 or above?!
I'm 5'8" and size 9...

...finding nice shoes is impossible

:yep:
I'm 5'3/5'4 and have size 5 feet (size 4 if I'm wearing Vans) but my friend is who is the same height as me wears size 8 :eek:
40 and 2/3 is a 7. 41 is usually classed as 7 - 7.5. 40 as 6.5 - 7.
im roughly 5ft 4 and have size 7 feet... i never really thought i had abnormaly big feet.

Tell her shes lucky, at least everywhere sells size 7 shoes, i have a friend who has size 13 (baby 13 not big) feet at 19 and she hates it because she can never get any nice shoes, she had to go to the kids section. But yeh my friend is small as well, shes 4ft 10 so that explains most of it but shes still pissed off, my 10 year old sister is 3 shoe sizes bigger than her lol.
Lady Venom

Oh.. I work in Russell & Bromley and we class 40 as a 7.
Lady Venom

Thanks :smile: my shoes say 6.5 but I wasn't sure if that actually exists.
Reply 15
ilikepiesandstuff
Who is 9 or above?!

A girl I used to know at my primary school hit size nine in year 6, but then she was RIDICULOUSLY tall.

I'm 5 foot 4 and a 6.5 - usually wear size 6, but have some shoes which are 7s (esp if they're narrow shoes). My friend is about 5 foot 2 ish, though, and wears size 2 or 3s
Reply 16
I'm 5 ft 3 and only have size 4 feet.
I used to be a 7 but now I'm a 5 :s-smilie:

I'm a 6.5 on the shoe scale but as most companies don't or have stopped making half sizes now, I usually wear a 7 for trainers. Sometimes a 5 or 6 fits me as well :s-smilie: like my converses are a 5 UK size and all the heels I have need to be 5 or else they get too slippery and loose after a while ... my boots are 7s though

Anyway my feet suck :sadnod:

Edit: I'm 5"3
Reply 18
any females a size 11 or 12?
I'm 5'3/4 and a size 3.

Latest