The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DeanK2
I thought I would troll this thread because Craghyrax has some kind of fascination with Cambridge people only on forums. Thanks for the insane amount of neg rep for a joke.

OXFORD > CAMBRIDGE.

Unfortunately there's no option to choose how many points to give out. Neg is neg. But I was pretty annoyed when I spent half an hour going through all the votes on that poll trying to work out which students wanted to go where because about 8 of you had decided it would be fun to vote despite my politely asking you not to, and specifying repeatedly what the poll was for :dry:
Reply 21
Well I've had a **** day :mad:

Went to visit an old mine workings' to give a group presentation (assessed for course) and it went horribly. All the chemistry I read up on in advance turned out to be wrong / I'd misunderstood it all. So I tried to ad-lib from what new info / corrections I could pick up but....well...you can imagine how well that worked.

sigh.
Reply 22
Just adding to the 'what a bad day' vibe - apparently I need remedial german grammar :/
Reply 23
Tom
sigh.

:hugs: Chemistry is bloody hard. Two years of terror and tears for me!
And join the club - looking at the old thread, all of us had rubbish days today!
Reply 24
rain = rubbish day
Reply 25
*posting to subscribe*

ewww chemistry :s-smilie:
Reply 26
The West Wing
It's much easier to get right wing politicians to Cambridge than anyone else, especially extreme right wing ones :s-smilie: . Apparently they sent out invitations and all the right wing ones replied quickly and were eager to come but it's hard to pin down anyone else :frown:

Ouchie :s-smilie: I would come, but I have Bridge, and I don't particularly want to miss it this week :smile:

Scipio90
Considering they're from M&S, these socks are holding up shockingly badly to only a month's wear. :s-smilie:

Are they the cheap ones in the light blue packaging? I find that after a month or two I literally pull them in two when trying to put them on :s-smilie:

And my day wasn't actually that bad in the end :biggrin: My supervision went well, for once, I didn't fall to sleep in lectures, I understood stuff, did a load of work etc. I also realised just how much time I am wasting on TSR the other day :s-smilie: Time to plan my time methinks :wink:
Reply 27
Llamaaa
*posting to subscribe*

ewww chemistry :s-smilie:

i loved chemistry in 6th form!

on another note im coming to Caius in a min, theres a thing about doing work experience and stuff abroad, im hoping to find something for next summer
Reply 28
lavalse
i loved chemistry in 6th form!

on another note im coming to Caius in a min, theres a thing about doing work experience and stuff abroad, im hoping to find something for next summer

:eek: how did I not know about that? When/where is it?
Reply 29
Llamaaa
:eek: how did I not know about that? When/where is it?

bateman room Caius 7.30pm
Reply 30
I hate land law. That is all. I just needed to get it off my chest.
Reply 31
lavalse
bateman room Caius 7.30pm

damn, inconvenient timing :frown: Oh well, let me know what they say. And if they say anything bad about Perulandia, shoot them :biggrin:
Reply 32
The winners of the last thread were:

Spoiler

Reply 33
jcb914
I hate land law. That is all. I just needed to get it off my chest.

Ditto that. And now I feel the need to say that I hate equity.
:hugs: to all who had rubbish days. Chocolate trifle cheered me up :smile: Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer (and less wet! :p:) :smile:
The Cambridge chat thread? Oh jolly good. Where's the scones? Jeeves, this tea is a little ****, send down to the kitchens won't you old boy?
Is there a problem? We've had a chat thread for at least three years.
Ooh, a new CamChat thread, *subscribes at last*.
And :hugs: to all those who had bad days. I had 4 lectures and 2 supervisions but it was all good.
For a change I actually knew what was going on in both supervisions. :smile:
I've lost a library book :frown:
Alex come and introduce yourself to me. I have no idea who you are.