Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by easy_lemon)
    Ditto. Reading week is just to give you more time in the damn library. Now xmas on the other hand....
    i cant wait til christmas mate
    uni is overrated!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    uni is *so*over rated
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenheroes)
    uni is *so*over rated
    Out of interest brokenheroes, do you still bother going to the WLO lectures? I seem to find that all I do there is sit down, snooze through his talks on visigoths, then walk out in a daze when dismissed.....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest brokenheroes, do you still bother going to the WLO lectures? I seem to find that all I do there is sit down, snooze through his talks on visigoths, then walk out in a daze when dismissed.....
    Nah I don't, didn't go last week. Actually think you might be in my contract tutorial which precedes it..
    Will be there tomorrow though. Public has been my subject of hatred this week *shakes fist at the DO*
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The credit crunch has finally set in, Subway no longer give free student drinkies
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im glad theres others out there that dont go to their lectures ^^
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    The credit crunch has finally set in, Subway no longer give free student drinkies
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: u serious!? it was still doing it on Sunday!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesHo)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: u serious!? it was still doing it on Sunday!
    OMG! When. Did. This. Happen? (Or are you referring to another Subway outside of Goodge Street/ TCR in which case no, no they do not )
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenheroes)
    Nah I don't, didn't go last week. Actually think you might be in my contract tutorial which precedes it..
    Will be there tomorrow though. Public has been my subject of hatred this week *shakes fist at the DO*
    Damn! If only I could remember who is in any of my tutorials...I can;t tell the difference between any of my classes these days
    I actually nodded off in WLO today, god..wrote down one paragraph in the whole hour hmmm....

Public is alright, though as DO described what we should have put in the essay I could visibly see my mark decreasing by the second...bah...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sports night = good times. I'm even just about sober enough to finish off some work!
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    Sports night = good times. I'm even just about sober enough to finish off some work!
    I'd agree with that; my housemate just literally walked back in cross-dressed and rat-arsed.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Pah, what sports night did those guys go to, I got in at 1am, and have been cooking since. Pah, sports night is crap anyway.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    damnn, i missed this sports night. death cab for cutie at brixton academy ftw!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG! When. Did. This. Happen? (Or are you referring to another Subway outside of Goodge Street/ TCR in which case no, no they do not )

just found out lunch today its true.... the one next to the court no longer does student free drink... :mad:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ha! today the lecture theatre was so empty! we are apparently the worst behaved class class he's ever taken!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Songeuse)
    Ha! today the lecture theatre was so empty! we are apparently the worst behaved class class he's ever taken!
    Impressive! Today was the only one I missed lol, got the times wrong and turned up at 12...ooops...did I miss anything vitally important then?

I'm glad his lectures are over though, maybe I'll start enjoying the module again. Just maybe....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    nah... just the bit about us being badly behaved... he said he's been "talking" to the other lecturers about us and they agree with him...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    But is not showing up being badly behaved?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think the non-stop talking through his lectures could posssssibly be called badly behaved ...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    well i suppose if i went, i'd know what you mean
    ive only been to two contract lectures so far

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 23, 2014
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.