The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I meant to, then sleep took priority - was it good?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
It was alright. Bit too cold really. Still, mulled wine and a mince pie for 2 pounds, you can't say fairer than that.
Reply 82
I went to it for a bit, I liked the way the event had kind of a community feel - students, parents, young children all together. It can only help improve the image of students in the area. Plus mulled wine ! :coma: It was ruddy cold though.
Reply 83
Yeah it was a pretty good vibe, you're right. That girl from the Hindu Soc. who was dancing her arse off was pretty cool. I also liked the salsa. I now want to salsa all over London.
Reply 84
I've been meaning to go to Salsa all term...maybe I should go to those procrastination workshops at some point?
Reply 85
Has anyone been ice skating this year? I want to go but I wish it was a bit cheaper - has anyone heard anything about £5 ice skating somewhere? I thought I heard that on the grapevine.
Reply 86
the ice club go ice skating every weds and its £5!

for those outdoor christmas ones I think the cheappest one is at tower hill which is about £6?
Dann
It was alright. Bit too cold really. Still, mulled wine and a mince pie for 2 pounds, you can't say fairer than that.

You think you were cold? I had to be there the whole time playing :'( I could hardly move my fingers.
Dann
Has anyone been ice skating this year? I want to go but I wish it was a bit cheaper - has anyone heard anything about £5 ice skating somewhere? I thought I heard that on the grapevine.

Oh, yeah I went somewhere in Bayswater but it was part of a group trip and I have no idea how much it cost. Nice place though! It had bowling too :biggrin:
Reply 89
Why won't Squirrelmail work? :frown:
Reply 90
None of the UCL webpages are working for me currently :frown:
Reply 91
I bet they don't have this problem at LSE.
Reply 92
I think they may be updating the webpages today. The Library website is certainly being updated today.
Reply 93
I wish they would update the library too.

/rant about facilities
Reply 94
Really ?

I never use the main library and the archaeology one is excellent, so haven't noticed a problem.
Reply 95
19:00 closing time on Friday. Bit pathetic je pense.
Reply 96
Bump. A fortnight to go, are people missing London dearly?
Reply 97
me lol Peterborough is just a little dull to me now
wana to go back for 31st...
seeing as i live there no, but surprisingly i'm actually itching to get back into lectures and bentham house <3
Reply 99
brokenheroes
seeing as i live there no, but surprisingly i'm actually itching to get back into lectures and bentham house <3

bentham house is where the law school is ? never been there nor the east side of the union

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending