University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current UCL students' chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

fait
*tries to give a damn about 1st year being 7%*

Yeah. I got my accomodation deposit back today, £150 **** YEAH

**** YEAH BROTHER! That's 2 polo shirts from ASOS, a pair of shoes from AllSaints, and an extra 100 euro towards the holiday...
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
7%!!!!! HAHA WHAT!!!

Yeah deposit rawrrrrrr. Gonna have to put that towards the likely £148 a week rent though...

I'm so glad my mum forgot that I paid my deposit with her money.
littleshambles
7%!!!!! HAHA WHAT!!!

Yeah deposit rawrrrrrr. Gonna have to put that towards the likely £148 a week rent though...

I'm so glad my mum forgot that I paid my deposit with her money.

Woahhhh woah woah, £148?? Where?
The Mute
Woahhhh woah woah, £148?? Where?

It's OK, it was already taken. Like 5 mins from UCL, behind Euston station somewhere. Had a separate dining room as well. Would have actually been pretty good value tbh.

ATM we're back to nothing. Have you got somewhere yet? :frown:
littleshambles
It's OK, it was already taken. Like 5 mins from UCL, behind Euston station somewhere. Had a separate dining room as well. Would have actually been pretty good value tbh.

ATM we're back to nothing. Have you got somewhere yet? :frown:

Yeah, got a place on Hungerford Road, just off Camden Road. About 10 minutes cycle from UCL, and £120 a week. I'm pretty happy with it, it's nice being able to live in a residential area again :smile:
I must be the only one that actually paid for my own halls deposit when I was a fresher.
The Mute
Yeah, got a place on Hungerford Road, just off Camden Road. About 10 minutes cycle from UCL, and £120 a week. I'm pretty happy with it, it's nice being able to live in a residential area again :smile:

I think I'm just going to weep.
flying twig
I can't pay more than 140 and that would have to be including bills, if bills are excluded then it will have to be less, and I don't think woodge wants to pay that much either. I don't have the money to pay more

well they were dil's crazy taken picks anyway. we could still find somewhere cheaper than schafer hopefully
update: I wAnT A gOdDaMn HoUsE.

Leicester is **** and full of mentals.
my flat mate just decided she can't afford to live out of home. so i'm flatmateless.
Aww Nomzzzzzzzzz :sad:

So am I, if that's any consolation. But I'm renting a studio in Avignon :gah:

How was Sonisphere?
Lol rockrunride I saw your oyster travelcard in a house we went to look at the other day. You should have cleaned more often man.
OMG THAT WAS YOU! I WAS AT SAINSBURYS AT THE TIME IF I HAD GOT BACK 5 MINUTES EARLIER I WOULD HAVE SEEN YOU!

Next time PM me yourself though, flying twig did and not knowing who she was and being drunk when I read it I freaked out!

But yeah it wasn't just any house, it was mine! You can't expect it to be clean................
sonisphere was good...ish. marcus had huge temper tantrums every day. kind of ruined it a lil' bit.
but i saw good charlotte.
my life is complete.
i cried and everything.
<3 gc <3

i want to go to avignon. if i had the money i would totally drop out of uni and go live there as a brothel madam.
littleshambles
Lol rockrunride I saw your oyster travelcard in a house we went to look at the other day. You should have cleaned more often man.

That's ******* creepy, to say the least.
The Mute
That's ******* creepy, to say the least.

What :colonhash: It's not like I went snooping around for it :colonhash:
should i go with...
flat a) right next to hendon central, small but not cramped, above shops which my flatmate is uneasy about.
flat b) 15 mins walk to hendon central, HUGE, much safer area and with parking so my car would be safer.
same price.
and we'd have a travelcard so if we wanted to bus it to the station it wouldnt' put the price up any.
Reply 1057
15mins walk to Hendon Central then tube to UCL is gonna be a trek, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm almost missing the crapton of emails we get from random masters and PhD students, man, I could do with the money. :sogood:
i've never even heard of hendon central. my house is round the corner from mornington crescent. yo mo where are you living anyway?

if you are actually bringing a car (wtf), then i would go for the second one if it's huge and the same price and everything else is gonna cost the same.
Isn't Abbots like a 10 min drive from Hendon anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending