The Student Room Group
i dont see why not, why did you withdraw anyway?
Basically 'cause I was worried about what might happen to my family if I went to uni this year (there's been a whole load of turmoil in my family over the last year).
Unless anyone here actually works for the admissions department of your specific uni I don't think we can answer this with any certaintly. All I will say is that if extenuating circumstances (your family problems) were behind your decision to withdraw then they may treat your desire to reapply differently. However, they are likely to also be dubious that someone who so readily withdrew would be likely to stick out the degree a second time round.

Contact the admissions dept/uni/department you were studying with - that is where you will get your answer.
Call/email the uni and explain your situation. Unless you took a leave of absence you would probably need to go through UCAS again. (However the uni hopefully will say they'll take you so you'll kind of know that even before you send off your UCAS which takes the pressure off).

I really hope everything works out for you. x
Call/email the uni and explain your situation. Unless you took a leave of absence you would probably need to go through UCAS again. (However the uni hopefully will say they'll take you so you'll kind of know that even before you send off your UCAS which takes the pressure off).

I really hope everything works out for you. x

Latest

Trending

Trending