The Student Room Group

Help required regarding Msc Management...GOt an offer ..

Hi. i am interested in Msc Management course and have already received a mail from the department telling me that they have recommended me for a place in the programme and they will send me an offer in the next few weeks.

I have recieved it From LAncaster university...Can you guys tell me, how well it is rated in UK??
Which are the best universities for Msc in Management??
I went to Cass Business School for my undergraduate course and I would really recommend Cass to you. But again it all depends on what UG degree you did before coz certain unis do not like taking in ppl with similar backgrounds. Tanaka for eg do not take in Business studies/ management students for their M.Sc Course . Maybe u shud try applying to cass. As far as i Know they are ok with any degree as long as you have acceptable grades.
Reply 2
well...i have my undergrad in Electronics...and i have also applied for Cass, Strathclyde, Edinburgh.. and will be applying now for Tanaka..and ofcourse, Lancaster

which among these according to you is the best for MSc in Management???
Hey Sunil (?) I would really really recommend Tanaka , Cass and Edinburgh ( scotlands freezing LOL!). Did try Manchester and Warwick ? They are really good too.

Latest

Trending

Trending