The Student Room Group

Need a English to Punjabi Translator!

Scroll to see replies

Juggy123
meh kenda pern chaud gorah land!

:no: Dearie me
Reply 21
Juggy123
would you really trust a guy to spell punjabi for you from palestine jesus whats wrong with the world MEH JATT YA PUDI DYA!!!!!!! *gets his soothi out*

isn't it jhoothi?
Reply 22
nah nah jhooti for a kuta soothi for a pest!
Diaz
Is din par thanu bothe khushian naseeb ho.

Does this person understand urdu?

Punjabi comes across as a little odd (in english)

Is din par thanu bothe khushian naseeb ho. - what does that mean?

Yeah they know urdu too.
Reply 24
Juggy123
nah nah jhooti for a kuta soothi for a pest!

:eek:
I'm gona leave this thread cuz my punjabi is weak.:frown:
Juggy123
Menu maaf kardo what on earth!?!?! forgive me!? haha you havnt got a clue!

what are you on about?!
Reply 26
what is HE on about more like!
Juggy123
what is HE on about more like!

who?
M-air punjabi bool sajda!!
Hmm, I won't risk giving you a dodgy translation. I'll ask the mother in a bit.:yep:
Reply 30
"Mundian to bach ke" I think.
KwungSun
"Mundian to bach ke" I think.

Bauhaut acha gaana hai na? :p:
Reply 32
tazarooni89
Bauhaut acha gaana hai na? :p:

uhhh....yes? :dunce:
Reply 33
SketchyCanvas~
Hey there,

Need to ask a favour from you TSRians, if anyone knows Punjabi, just need to translate something from english to punjabi in a card for a cousin but don't know any punjabi :p: +rep will be given.

Thanks!:smile:

what do you want to know? can you post it here? i know punjabi, i'll check to make sure it's right, i know lots of people who speak punjabi.
kiran_22
what do you want to know? can you post it here? i know punjabi, i'll check to make sure it's right, i know lots of people who speak punjabi.

well, translate this:
aas karda ha ke tusi sada kush raho, boort aacha din rackho, bohat piyaar tuhadi bahuu

Someone gave me this one for my english-punjabi translation. Translate it back to english. Can never be too sure if its correct or not :p: and if its correct, +rep will be given to you and the person who translated that for me :smile:
Reply 35
I'll PM you something nice. :smile:
Reply 36
Eat my tutti.
Reply 37
Diaz
'may you always be smiling and happy and have a joyful day! And hope i havent spelt this wrong, lots of love from your daughter-in-law..'

Meri kwahish hai key tusi har pal khush roa aur hasde roa. Menu maaf kardo jein meri koi galti ho gayi hai speeling the vich. bothe saara pyar thwadi nu.

To be honest it sounds very funny in punjabi i would try something else!

lol. too good!

here's my try:
meri khwaish ey ke tussi sada kush te hasde ravo. umeed ey ke mere kolon koi ghalti nai hoi ey likhde hoye [o.0]..boht pyaar, twadi nau.

oh man.....this is totally cracking me up. haha
~tifa
lol. too good!

here's my try:
meri khwaish ey ke tussi sada kush te hasde ravo. umeed ey ke mere kolon koi ghalti nai hoi ey likhde hoye [o.0]..boht pyaar, twadi nau.

oh man.....this is totally cracking me up. haha

you aswell? :p:

ah well, thanks for your help! :smile:
SketchyCanvas~
well, translate this:
aas karda ha ke tusi sada kush raho, boort aacha din rackho, bohat piyaar tuhadi bahuu

I wish all happiness for you, and that you have a good day, lots of love, your daughter in law.

It's something like that anyway, it's probably not exact...

Quick Reply

Latest