and so is the prospect of a high income
Sarky

Aren't cash and wonga the same thing?

I think you're missing the point.
Reply 5
Fluent in Lies
I think you're missing the point.

Enlighten me then please
The poll is funny because it tres tres subtly implies that lawyers are f-cking greedy which is a clever play on cultural stereotypes. Duh.

:albertein
Reply 7
I wonder how many of the people who voted the Justice etc option were being entirely truthful
Reply 8
Fluent in Lies
The poll is funny because it tres tres subtly implies that lawyers are f-cking greedy which is a clever play on cultural stereotypes. Duh.

Oh do fvck off, and save your uninformed ramblings for elsewhere, you egregious twerp...
Reply 9
Fluent in Lies

btw, you blatently didn't get into Cambridge because they only offer straight economics! Its oxford who offer E&M.

Muncrun's statement is seconded.
Lottelo
btw, you blatently didn't get into Cambridge because they only offer straight economics! Its oxford who offer E&M.

Add this to the dossier:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1457148&postcount=8
Fluent in Lies

When somebody feels obliged to explain their 'joke', it's usually because it wasn't funny in the first instance...
Lottelo

quite correct. Its actualy a parody of the vast number of ego-rubbing footers found in this forum. Or it could be i'm extreemly jealous.

As for the post about law, i wasn't the author, but that's not the point, it was funny, if only for the use of the word 'wonga'.
Maybe we should start a new thread? One that goes : Those who enter other people's forums and post insulting polls are motivated by:
a) their own inate stupidity
b) a profound lack of awareness of the validity of other's view, opinions and desires
c) sheer boredom (I mean, it must be hard with only one brain cell, the poor lil' guy's got no one to play with)
d) to display their lack of humour to the wider world
e) all of the above

Oh I remember why we're not gonna do that. We're law students, we're proud of it, and we, unlike *some* people, have class.
Reply 14
Lillith Grimore
Maybe we should start a new thread? One that goes : Those who enter other people's forums and post insulting polls are motivated by:
a) their own inate stupidity
b) a profound lack of awareness of the validity of other's view, opinions and desires
c) sheer boredom (I mean, it must be hard with only one brain cell, the poor lil' guy's got no one to play with)
d) to display their lack of humour to the wider world
e) all of the above

Oh I remember why we're not gonna do that. We're law students, we're proud of it, and we, unlike *some* people, have class.

Precisely. We're in a whole different league.
mobb_theprequel
When somebody feels obliged to explain their 'joke', it's usually because it wasn't funny in the first instance...

Or because you're a n00b.
Wow impressive! Even in the law forum the total number of votes from all the 'money' options outweighs that of the 'justice' option. Some of you lawyers are honest, at least if it's anonymous.

It's hardly a shock - you have noticed that this person is called "Fluent in Lies"...it's not like they're pretending to be truthful :smile:
I actually do believe in justice more than income. As long as I earn enough to pay off bills and debt I'm fine. I wonder how people would vote if we had a career to train as a judge, rather than barrister or solicitor.
Reply 19
NDGAARONDI
I actually do believe in justice more than income. As long as I earn enough to pay off bills and debt I'm fine. I wonder how people would vote if we had a career to train as a judge, rather than barrister or solicitor.

I assume you'll take full-time employment in legal aid then?

Latest

Trending

Trending