The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haha, most bizarre thread ever
Reply 21

Um. If it helps, I'm not exactly sober, and this seems more productive than burning yet more toast.
Paint ftw etc.
hobnob
Why not glass? The tourists would just love that.

Have you any idea how difficult that would be to photoshop?
ixivxivi

Um. If it helps, I'm not exactly sober, and this seems more productive than burning yet more toast.
Paint ftw etc.

Ooh, I think we might have a new first place.

I'll give it till tomorrow morning to see if there's any more entries.

Well done to you both so far!
Reply 24
Da Bachtopus
Have you any idea how difficult that would be to photoshop?

I don't have Photoshop.:p: I just said it would look nice.
hobnob
I don't have Photoshop.:p: I just said it would look nice.

Just think about it for a minute, dear :wink:
Reply 26
Da Bachtopus
Just think about it for a minute, dear :wink:

Oh, but surely someone with Photoshop experience could do that? (Apart from the fact that it would be ridiculously time-consuming etc.)
hobnob
Oh, but surely someone with Photoshop experience could do that? (Apart from the fact that it would be ridiculously time-consuming etc.)

If they took photos from the otherside of each college building, and could perfectly manipulate them so that the landscape matched; then produce a glass effect.

On second thoughts, a picture from ground level looking up would only demand sky. I will look into it :wink:
Reply 28
Da Bachtopus
If they took photos from the otherside of each college building, and could perfectly manipulate them so that the landscape matched; then produce a glass effect.

Even that wouldn't be too hard, though, would it? I mean, it would be possible, right?
hobnob
Even that wouldn't be too hard, though, would it? I mean, it would be possible, right?

Yes, quite hard though. But since most colleges obscure the horizon entirely, you could probably get away with pretending there wasn't anything behind it.

The real difficulty would avoiding that it looked just transparent: you'd need to add various shine effects to the edges, and fragment the image you put behind so that it looks refracted. (So any college block with too many corners, &c. would be bastard hard)
Reply 30
Da Bachtopus
Well, no, that's preceisely my problem:

1) I want to see some furry quads.
2) I don't have the time to photoshop it myself.

Maybe later.

Do you perhaps have a fur fetish?
vinsta
Do you perhaps have a fur fetish?

No. That's as absurd as implying I have a fetish for Tudor architecture.

Latest

Trending

Trending