The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You have until the deadline stated on the inital page of UCAS Track. This is probably in May, so you have a long period in which to consider and find out more about the insitutions and offers.
Reply 2
You do need to reply and chose your firm and insurance. However, the deadline for this is usually around April/May time. Providing you reply in late Feb/March you should be fine. Well done :smile:
Reply 3
ah brilliant. thanks alot.

i was shocked when i got two more offers this morning! applying to do politics at UEA nottingham trent liverpool leicester and bradford.

didnt think i get more than 3 offers!
Reply 4
You do not have to reply until early May (the exact date will be shown on Track) and there is no particular advantage in replying early - your offer is yours until you decline it or your reply deadline has passed. See TSR Wiki: Firm and Insurance Choices.
Reply 5
oh ok cool. didnt realise i have till may to reply
Reply 6
If you accept early you'll have a better chance at getting the accomodation that you want. So there is an advantage.
when you log into track, there's a little box to the left that tells you when you need to reply by (for me it's may 4th) once you've had 5 replies :smile:
Reply 8
xxharrixx
If you accept early you'll have a better chance at getting the accomodation that you want. So there is an advantage.
Not really, and worrying about getting your first choice accommodation is a poor basis for choosing a uni/course anyway. Rushing the decision is a really bad idea - people's ideas change, even over a few months, so it's much better to give yourself all the time you have.
Reply 9
congrats :smile:
yeah im gonna wait until after the visit days. accommodation isnt the number priority at the moment
I got 6 offers once upon a time :smile:
Reply 12
Well done! :smile: i'm gonna send my application of this week (hopefully)
congrats :smile:
There is just one disadvantage to making the choice between your offers very late - you may forget and have them all declined automatically when the deadline passes. But surely nobody would be that foolish.
Reply 15
jakdrummer1234
ah brilliant. thanks alot.

i was shocked when i got two more offers this morning! applying to do politics at UEA nottingham trent liverpool leicester and bradford.

didnt think i get more than 3 offers!

Well done,how lond did it take nottingham trent to give you an offer? xx
Reply 16
Wow, I'm glad to see you've got them all! Hopefully I'll get offers from the places I want to go to... Only got one so far.

You have ages; make sure you're totally certain before you do anything about UCAS.

Oh, and No Future, how did you get that sig?
Reply 17
No Future
I got 6 offers once upon a time :smile:

heheh, it could be that we may some of the last people to get 6 offers in living memory someday.. :redface:
TheSlash
Wow, I'm glad to see you've got them all! Hopefully I'll get offers from the places I want to go to... Only got one so far.

You have ages; make sure you're totally certain before you do anything about UCAS.

Oh, and No Future, how did you get that sig?

Some awesome dude on the St Andrews subforum made it :smile:
Reply 19
Amazing, I'll have to find someone to do something like that for me one day... I don't do design :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending