The Student Room Group

help answering the Arcadia application questions

:hello: I was wondering whether anyone could help me to answer these application questions: :redface:

What attracts you to a career in the fashion retail industry, and specifically Arcadia?

What 5 key skills and attributes do you think that we are looking for in our finance undergraduates and why?

What functions do you think Arcadia's finance departments perform?

Is commercial awareness or technical ability more important in a finance department and why?

What challenges are facing the retail sector at the moment?

I would appreciate any help that anyone could provide
:smile:
Reply 1
brownin
:hello: I was wondering whether anyone could help me to answer these application questions: :redface:

What attracts you to a career in the fashion retail industry, and specifically Arcadia?

What 5 key skills and attributes do you think that we are looking for in our finance undergraduates and why?

What functions do you think Arcadia's finance departments perform?

Is commercial awareness or technical ability more important in a finance department and why?

What challenges are facing the retail sector at the moment?

I would appreciate any help that anyone could provide
:smile:

A good place to start would be the Arcadia Group's website, where it gives a little bit of information about some of the qualities they're looking for in a graduate employee. http://www.arcadiagroup.co.uk/promostores/arcadia/gr/pages/placements/criteria.html

With a bit more searching I'm sure you could find out about their finance department; or you could visit/request some literature. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending