The Student Room Group
Reply 1
LondonBoy
I've heard its really important what topic you do : which do you think is better

the 35 hour week (ne1 know where i can find good french info on this??)
gerard depardieu
tour de france

thanks
I am equally interested in all three.

If you're going to do the Tour de France, slant it towards or just concentrate on Le problème des coureurs (ou des équipes entières) qui se droguent...

There must be loads of articles on this available via Yahoo France, and it opens up an easy follow-up set of questions for the teacher/examiner on the general area of drugs in sport, (which you can predict and prepare!!), what the French are doing about it, etc.

Aitch
Hmm, whichever one you are most interested i think is the best bet- I'm doing diet and increasing obesity in France which really interests me so I've enjoyed researching for it!
Reply 3
If you want to 'la semaine des 35 heures' - which is a good one because it's really in the news at the moment - then I'd advise you to go onto the BBC news website - bbc.co.uk/news
There is tonnes of stuff on there about it!

Ooooh and I'm doing obesity!! :biggrin: Well not for my oral because I don't have to do a presentation for the A2 exam but I'm writing a piece of coursework on it.

Latest

Trending

Trending