The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
it does pee me right off when i get a lab partner who can't speak english though.
Reply 21
crana9
it does pee me right off when i get a lab partner who can't speak english though.

i'm sure they got to have a basic qualification in english to go to a british uni...so they must be able to speak english:smile:
Reply 22
Phil23
i'm sure they got to have a basic qualification in english to go to a british uni...so they must be able to speak english:smile:

hmm, you'd be surprised with some of the demonstrators we've had.

or maybe being paid to help us still doesn't warrant their speaking.. :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 23
Phil23

you try working with them mate then tell me.
Reply 24
Phil23

But some overseas students do have very interesting accents which can be a pain in the arse if they are teaching. Like me speaking French :biggrin:
Reply 25
shiny
But some overseas students do have very interesting accents which can be a pain in the arse if they are teaching. Like me speaking French :biggrin:

:eek: like the accent of my indian physics teacher!!! he cant teach, and teachers us the wrong theory, and what makes it worse is the fact that his accent is sooo irritating :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending